« Back to All Topics
Connect 4 Bugs..
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Connect 4 Bugs..
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Connect 4 Bugs..
Well it seems like I have yet ANOTHER bug in FlyOrDie..

My nick is - Selected - and the program sign has hit my account.. This is the second time it's done it to one of my nicknames.. I don't use a program, I only play POP-OUT.. It's ridicilous, Please can a moderator reply to this post explaining why i've got it and how it can be resolved.. perhaps if a moderator can loook into this problem it'd be very kind of them... thank you (y)
I would just like add  to in that A few other people in this game have occured the same 
BUG
 and it needs fixing ASAP.
Same has been happening to me now for a week... i had a talk with several moderators they said they will let the admins now about the problem... i Currently have it in few board games that i play like bullet 1 chess,bullet 1 chess,gomoku and four in a row .. seems like other players on the site have same issue too i heard...

Also would like to participate in the board games tournaments.. But right now i cannot because of the problem with this "!" PROGRAM BUG still on my name Įммδятāł ™ which has not been soloved as yet... Please help :( 

I have also made a Youtube showing the sign coming onto my name in gomoku for no reason .. > 
http://y2u.be/5vn5GZ7QdWo

Hope both our situations be soloved and for the other players with same problem too. 
I believe it happens if you frequently switch windows, e.g. chatting while playing. Try playing a few games without switching windows and it should disappear.
You call it a bug?

A quote from you from one of the other games:

'I play all night'
'I get an AUTO-BOT to play for me'

Any other questions?

Yes Fly, I program in Chess , but I dont program in connect 4, so please could my sign be removed there? please....
No cry guys ... You prog ;) so stop talk
Do not say it's because of bugs FOD if you have the "!"
Maybe it's a new feature. I like it.
"Once a cheater always a cheater muahaha"

Maybe that's what they are trying to say xD!