Petition for fstal86
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Petition for fstal86
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Petition for fstal86
Dear friends and devoted connect-4 players,

Fstal86's refusal to install skype is putting the future of the game in ambiguity. We need to rid Skype of NSA surveillance to once again be able to shape the future of this game that we hold so dearly. 

Together we can make a change. Please sign the petition below!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/provide-fstal86-nsa-free-skype/M0N6hrPF
The link is not functional for me. =P
Hm, for some reason, there's now a spacebar in the link, in the middle of the word "skype". I guess you'll have to copy the link and remove the spacebar for it to work. :(
Lol jops <3.

That and the potential spyware but we can't know if there's malware because it's a closed-source microsoft product. If MS volunteered everything over to the NSA (without even having to) then it stands to reason that they might also be sneaking spyware into the installation. I don't wanna always be wondering if my computer is infected just to use skype.

How about you guys just use a better protocol =( what's so great about bloaty spammy skype anyway
Seeing as my last post doesn't show on this topic yet, I'm assuming it was never approved. Anyway, what do you use and how do I get in touch with you?
At the moment I don't use anything. But I'll use any protocol that can be handled by Pidgin, Miranda or other open-source clients.

Still working on a paper for school, won't be online until I finish, if that ever happens at this rate =/

I miss you guys though!
what are you all talking about?
yeah innit ? seems random to me lol :|

w000000ooo00ooo0000ooonnnnnn!!!!!!

hey i just realized i can use skype on the other pc, idc if that one gets spyware.
Well... You know we're all waiting for you, Fstal ;p
Fstal: While your state is down (of what I know?) you should be able to log on Skype with no problems at the moment... Right? :p
Lol. Well I wish it literally was shut down. But the only things shutting down are services for the public, elderly and poor (as one would predict). The NSA is still operating full-throttle.

I should have time this coming week. This is a funny thread. You guys can't possibly care that much that I'm not online :P