Four In A Row Tournament
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Four In A Row Tournament
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Four In A Row Tournament
Hello.
When can we have a four in a row tournament? We don't need to remove Pop-out tournaments but let's mix a little bit? Four in a row has only one tournament every MONTH and it is POP-OUT NOT FOUR IN A ROW. Can we have 1 Pop-Out and 1 Four in A Row in a month? 2 tournaments in 1 month is not a problem for you, look Gomoku,Chess,Checkers? They got 2,3,4 tourmanets in a Month.
Many people says that many players can program in four in a row tournaments - Yes They can but I think the system will know it! The system will know if someone use program in Normal four in a row tournament. An other thing is that I think Four in A Row will get more players if you start with Four In A Row tournaments. I haven't played here so long only 2 years but I see that it is much less players who play Connect 4 now. 

So My question is Can you organize A normal Connect 4 tournament? 

Thx. Stefan
Hello all, 

This is an excellent idea we need tournaments in C4 also.

Many players could be back.
This will avoid the doubts about the programs and 
contribute greatly to a better understanding between the players.

In fact we are all bored. We need renewal.
Please moderators: Action = reaction! :D

Best regards,
Pumpkin.

I don't know if the ppl would return back and just for a silly tourney with runners!! Coz C4 is bored!! Specially when many ppl play the same easy and bored styles. FlyOrdie should add new board sizes. Or then, waiting and adding newest features about c4. On the tourneys, the system doesn't avoid the programing. There many ways to cheating!! And a C4 tourney would be very bored, like to see who runs much more times than all!! I'd be funny, a tourney with a system which avaluate the skills of the players. Like this exemple: 4-1-7 opening or 4-3-7 opening, the system could rating with 3 pts. The all the styles like 3-4-6 or 4-4-4 and others normals styles, system could rating 2pts. And draw games just 1 pt. And if possible, for who wants anti-breaks or any interesting, the rating could be 100 pts lol!! All of this to say, C4 is already dead for few years ago, since the best players left...
Hi, -.-

Silly tourney with runners? Hm... I don't understand Para what you talking about. (Wop's or maybe I don't try).

I know just one thing your negative opinion is welcome even if nobody understand all the time what you say. It's fun to read you. We need players like you too!

However players like petit coeur, Suprafix, Fouracle and others... They have talked about different board sizes many times, I hope that it can be added too. For your pleasure also.

Make a smile to Pumpkin pie! :) :P

Regards,
Pump.

To all...

If you want to show your bad mood go in general category. 

Like me and many players, I'm sure Parasita you hate the programs. This is the biggest "bug" of this site. Why they be allowed?!!!! And for *bonus they can add more...

It's just hilarious! I know we talk about this all the time. Everybody is tired of this injustice against the "honest" players. But it's important to repeat and repeat again to see a little change. 

Do you believe in fairies? xD Say... I believe, I believe... 

All this "yada" for say to you and all don't lose faith! Things can change.
Why not?! We lose nothing to try, and try again...

(sorry for my bad english).

Pump.

The tourneys are configurated for single matches, as you know. The winner of the tourney will be decided by who have the lucky to have the red balls more often and not by who was better. So I bet you undersand my point of the view about « And a C4 tourney would be very bored, like to see who runs much more times than all»... And my argument was not negative, but demonstrative and expositive. And I suggested something for ppl like you or somebody else who are interested in these tourneys to have some fun, inspired in the radical sports competitions. Even you may detect easly who is progging or cheating. 

And to end, I'm not angry and even I don't care about the progs. Even I don't come here 
regulary
 like in the past, coz C4 is bored and dead. The ppl who made interesting and the ppl who made me addicted on this game for a long period left. The ex-proggers, new ppl, bankers and the proggers (old and new) who are actually playing and some of them are compaint about they did before!! And they know who are!!

C4 is already dead long time ago!!
I hate the formula "avaluate the skills of the players". Grrr...
But (For be honest... Your idea is very good).

And now I stop talk otherwise I will finish depressed here...
I will come back if the things change one day. Zzz...

Bye all and good luck for the moment.