No the C4 is not dead!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
No the C4 is not dead!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
No the C4 is not dead!
Hello

What to say about this game except we are in phase delicate. But no the C4 is not dead! It's heavy to say that. 
Some players from the past have show many good things to those who are able to understand. In first the importance to play for HAVE FUN and no only for points. Understand the concept of the game it's not enough if you don't try to work on your mentality.

Accept to lose and learn about it. I'm sad when I think about some "good players" who tell to others... If you are breakable you are a noob. It's wrong. 
If you are breakable you don't have enough exprerience. No more reasons. Because it's only a game.

It's the reality the new players are a little disadvantaged...
But no excuses if the good players don't try to become better. We are not many now. And it's important to play different styles. 
Otherwise the game will become very boring and everybody will go... 
Definitely for other board sizes, Ya! 

Regards,

I dont see the point of this topic
Connect four is dead since I left. ^^
The point 1. Is the "positive reinforcement" of the players. Many are discouraged. But I'm not surprised PRIPPS if you don't understand.

The point 2. Many don't play much styles. Because they care only about their points. And it's a bit boring...

That's all guys. Good boredom, bye!

This game got aids when blip died.. Killed shortly after. (even tho i was, and obv partly is in denial)

Anywahh..... This must b the most meta post i have ever seen.
Meta... Haha, relfson you play the Greek now? 
Fouracle is a girl, hey many things by the same time... Wow! Rest!

Expose your devil thinking with simple words. 

The proof... PRIPPS is agree with you. xD *weird*.
(a)

hihihihi...

Lay off whatever you are on before another freudian slip comes from you.. :) 
They tried before... For only failed woefully. 

Hush, don't speak
When you spit your venom...

I don't mean to judge
But when you read your speech, it's tiring

I'm covering my ears like a kid
I go la la la

La la la la la...
La la la la la...
La la la la la...
La la la la la...

And suprafix is many things but not a rat! He have a little humour him.
And he is so young...

Shame to others!!

Hi,

Nothing interesting from the past that a new player can't accomplished. I can even say, with the creation of the programs for they own glory some are responsible of the problem that we have now. "The many cheaters". Yes... Much mistakes... 

Nothing humanly that can't be redone.

One of my friends he have created for his own pleasure the best program that I have ever seen. With irregulars styles and many anti better than vianiato in 417. Anyone a little smart can do that! But the difference is the morality... For what reason we use the thing.
So the recent players and the old players 50/50. End of the story.

Have fun now and always with the Four in a Row. The best game with the Billard probably. :)  

Best Regards.

C4 cannot, and will never die.
C4 forever was and forever will be.
We mortals quit c4 and die but c4 exists in a realm that transcends feeble humans.
As you cannot kill an equation, you cannot kill c4.
C4 is truth, c4 is reality, reality is c4.
Yeah!! Who is this guy?? Alléluia!!! o-O

Have fun!
fstal, do you know quantum mechanics premise for time? If you travel far enough away, now would be the past, and your now would be the future. So us playing at kurnik do exist now. Everything that has happened, exists now. Everything that will happen, exists now.

Time is individual, and can be measured only by recurring events... like the earth moving around the sun every "year". 

But c4 is dead btw..

Very nice post relfson I like it!!! >3 >3 >3 

C4 is dead youpi!

Let's dance... Nothing better to do... Smile we are all noobs...
Nothing can be better because nothing was better from the past too...

Have fun and cry... mouhahahahaha

Peace and <3 Da! >.<

And for be a little serious...^^

"If you try to compare me to another I will bite you."

I love my C4 it's my C4.

He loves his C4 it's his C4.

They love their C4 it's their C4.

Everybody is "UNIQUE".
And C4 in the middle.

++

414524444 who wins? red or blue? o.O im stuck on this one, it hurts my head trying to solve this :'( SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s C4 is dead, it was brutally murdered by overuse of the same antis, basic 436 being thrown around like... ermm bubbles o.O and ermmm the french? LOOOOOL not to forget those lovely programmers, noob pop out players, lack of new board sizes, lack of basic tournaments.

I mean if they wont do normal tournies because of programmers, then do "Expert tournies" for the more experienced players, where the game is automatic 116, or 326, and the games are set to "2", and maybe longer than an hour, that would be good to see, especially if a few oldies came to play it :D

:)
This post it's the total. WoW

Solve your style with your cat!  =^.^= Hm.
And strafe the Schtroumpfs and not a French please. 

And for your other coments... Yeah, you are right. 
Happy? Sure... 

"Jerry" he gave his opinion. Maybe we can have now the opinion of "Tom"? xD

And everybody will be well down. :D 

Thanks Mason, good games Mason, bye Mason.

I'm really sorry if I try to make topics like that... To stay in a good mood and positive.
I know nobody here want anymore those things. 

It's better to repeat C4 it's dead. Okay. Like you want.

Just a last thank you to fstal86, because I think this guy understand really what that mean play for the pleasure. 

We don't have for the moment enough tournaments. We need bord sizes etc... But we have the C4. 
And if tomorrow FlyOrDie takes the decision to eliminated this game... I'm sure many will be sad. We don't understand all the time the chance that we have... 

Bye to all and good luck.

Pump, yes it's me. All the girls in one. xD :P

Well, the game is different now.

A strong player today learn perf play in all the ten starts, and memories 116, 212, 326 and so on.. But thats it. They are not into playing unknown moves after five-six moves.. (generalising)

When i was c4ing seriously, we worked our way through every new move we could think of. I havent seen that from anyone since that. 

But ofc there are many strong and good players today im sure, but to memo perf play in given irregs, is just another start.

Knowing the break is the best way to become good in this. It forces you to know how to play every playable move through out the whole game, not only how to play it perfect with red. AND it makes u capable to play irregs urself with little memorising. Messing up a break is the worst feeling :( 
Realist and useful message! Now it's a pleasure to read you. Thank you relfson. 

Good day to everyone.