« Back to All Topics
<<To everyone>>
Posted in 
Four in a Row
<<To everyone>>
Posted in 
Four in a Row
<<To everyone>>
Don't try to destroy someone by your words. You are not more precious. OH NO!!!

You made alot of mistakes you too. Don't forget.

AND THE C4 IT'S NOT DEAD. BECAUSE IT'S A GAME. SO, BE A LITTLE LOGIC PLEASE.

Those who don't like C4 can play other games and don't discouraged the others players. The things are simple.

The new players are essential in a game. If they aren't more here for ex... Mason or even Ferite how can you be crown? Without them you can nothing. 
And those players have the right to progress!!

RESPECT. AND STOP THE HATRED. 

Regards,

GabrielleMyWay, ✴☪ Nĭgħt عlf ★✴... Ha!

1st mistake, i don't care for the crown, i play 2 games vs everyone, i play for fun, i only run the programmers because they deserve it, and runners to get revenge for them running, so don't accuse me of wanting the crown, when i couldn't care less about it.

And Ferite says, "I wasnt even after the crown and i was playing 2 games vs everyone, i played anyone who wanted to, and i broke most, so stop with the accusations"

Thanks you and have a nice day :)

Mason & Warren
I know you don't care for the crown, you don't play for the points and "yada" you are very cool... Of course. haha
I ask only... How can you be crown? That mean... Without break the players lower of you. It's the truth I think for everybody. (So where is the shade? Nowhere).

And sorry. But what you say about Ferite I don't take it in account. Idc simply.  

It's not a company (or buseness) here. Ferite he isn't the boss and you Mason you're not a secretary... 

Gracias. 
Buenos días a ti también.

Cheers!!

what are you talking about seriously? because i break people who are lower than me? unless you didn't notice there isn't exactly many people at 500+ who either plays fair or doesn't program or even plays hard styles.

I play 116, 326, 417, 437 i get broke, im not perfect, and if you want to say that i have some kind of advantage because i play 300's etc.. i clearly don.

There are plenty of great players around 300-400 probably the best players are at that level. but if you think i should play with 500's only, well that would be difficult as about 90% of them program, and run, here i will do a lowdown of the toplist?

♥lucas♥. - Programmer, Runner, Hacker
∂єяναιℓ - Fair player, good to play with
English Legend - me, you can say whatever you want
єℓємєηт - Pop out player, runner, mustrum user in normal styles
Average. - not sure if he plays anymore
deavin94 - pop out player, programmer in normal uses via i suspect, and runner, cares for points
ThUnDeR - Senior Flyordie Moderator ^^
aswert3 - uses mustrum in normal, pop out player, runner
Anthony' - Vianiato user, runner, point lover
нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєη - programmer, runner, point lover
⇏ მɳɠεʃ❤ɧεმɽt ⇍™ - Fair player, knows hard styles and fun to play with
•M•™ - programmer, runner, point lover, Also dont think they play anymore
UBR Protect - pop out player, sometimes a runner

and the rest of the toplist .P A M I is a fun player to play with in pop out, but she never plays normal >.<

Quite frankly this post has no meaning.

A player can get crown no matter what. No matter what there skill, if there were no players then why would I care.. I would go back to playing 8 ball.

I don't even play low rates these days... Of course I agree lower rate players should improve without people putting them down.

And this is why I don't play them, and if I do I actually help them a bit and try teaching them if interested.

As for the game the reason people say it's " dead" is because it's not as popular as it was in the past back then there was always 80-90 people in a room!

Anyway I talked too much and losing the point of my post now lol.

Regards,

Warren.

And for finish correctly this very interesting topic listen ∂єяναιℓ. 
If you want to go in 8ball you are free… Nobody has handcuffed you to this game lol  
And I understand why some players say C4 it's dead. You think I'm totally off?!
But I try to fight this mentality because it's negative and nobody can be helped by words like that. Right? Right.

I can't play for the moment I don't have to give explanations.
But there are a lot of good players around Mason. More of your list...
And aswert is not a program. I broke him (the poor guy) I can't counting the number of times. Except if they are two aswert? O-O
It's my last message. I don't want talk with you guys after a long moment, very long!! xD

that wasn't a list of the current top players, that was lowdown of the current Official Top-list, i was basically letting the people know what a useless Top-list it is.

If you don't understand what i put don't reply to it.

I remember when I managed to get Crown only playing somewhat decent players. :)
Mason, you are calling people runners and programmers so openly.

"Pop out player, runner, mustrum user in normal styles"

1. Yes, i am a pop player
2. And as for being a runner... Has anyone ever seen me without the 2 games sign?
3. i don't program in normal (i get broken all the time). thats why i play pop-out

*Just one last important thing for Mason. When you talk to me (because don't forget I'm not english) be more relax. 

I have always respected you. So respect me. In my case your message with this top-list it's clear. Don't worry.

Have a good time. :)

Bye.
"BE A LITTLE LOGIC PLEASE."

^^ That wins! <3 End of discussion imo
Hi,

I don't like the disagreements and the injustice. With English Legend we had much differents and even if everyone don't care as you say... 

It's not important, I say it anyway. When I talk very often I have reason xD for be clear, but there I want to apologize just by correction.

(I take the example of our friends the English, true gentleman's). :) zzz...

This Top-list with your comments don't have his place in this topic. 
Because the goal is to promote the respect and the love and blabla... 
But since it's done I have to correct one thing!

I saw that the player "element" was banned. Congratulations! 
So, it's a mistake to defend him. The official Top-list is not nice at all, ok. 
But I think the lists in general now in this game are completely useless.

Anyway, Mason... Don't forget! 
We must foster peace above all even if it's not always easy.

Good games.

Fantagaro,

i was banned for apparently 'point banking'. Since i was playing players only under 300 points (a point difference of nearly 400) this doesn't seem to make sense. And i guess me and English Legend are friends now, he doesn't think i cheat. And for your information, He has also lost his dots  ;)
I still say you do cheat.

There's no denying the fact that about 3 months ago when i was on United Kingdom, and you was under the nickname of lotus flower, you always ran people, had a program sign from time to time, and when you was red vs me, i played my anti i was playing into mustrum, and your moves matched 100%

i did it a few times vs you, every-time 100% mustrum play, coincidence? i think not.
For foster peace:

1. Know to forgive. 

Anyone can change. Don't accept that it's judge a person very hard. Who can pretend be perfect?

"The good goal of a "fairplayer" who care sincerly of the game and of the others... It's to hope all the time help another player to stop the cheating". 

Not make a person more angry. Nobody can be helped like that!!

2. Eye for an eye... Makes the world? Blind.

3. Don't accept the cheating it's good. But hate a person, it's a shame. No excuses!! 

ALL THE HUMANS ARE EQUAL.

Best Regards,
Gabrielle.

Mason,

3 months ago i didn't have sub so what is the point if people run you and you play 2 games vs. everyone? I have NEVER had program sign and if i use mustrum, why don't you use your 'mustrum breaks' to break me?