« Back to All Topics
best player of all time(pop)
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
brazilian legend record pop 1017, star legend record pop >900, clark kent record pop >850, petit coeur deavin >800,
5 players is the best in the site  very very very many crown      secondary players  lotus > 750 , deavin > 650 with help mason and callum
mason > 650 with help callum and warren magic mel> 620  last category cacharron < 600 callum
mars (but playing only 0) < 550 pami < 500 marco 
over the crown star legend(30?) the best rasing magic mel (97%) most tournament wins clark kent 8 ,the most points in the tournament star legend 212 please do not cry good all and good luck
highest amount of points in a c4 tournament is 230+ by 1998Patrik. Who has the most crowns for pop? 
thank you for the info about patrick and over crown c4 is certainly star legend with other nick (30 crown?) 

[Edited by: Goddess. on Mar 3, 2014 9:23 AM]
Haha, since when do points determine who's the best player? I guess this topic should be renamed to something like ''Most points of all time''

However, the best player in Pop-Out is Petit coeur in my opinion. He's the only one I've played that doesn't play 434 only.
What was the point of this topic?
Are you actually serious? 

This again is a pointless topic, because some players can never get facts right... Yes those players you mentioned got the highest points - this does not mean they are the best pop players in anyway.

Nearly all the players you named play the same forced win style. The only exception is Deavin who actually gave me some good games. 

But to stay on topic I will list my top pop players This is in no order, and yes I will include myself.

- Petit Coeur 
- Mason
- Deavin
- Suprafix
- Me
- And a load more ( haven't seen everyone play)

Why are these mentioned players the best? Simple, we don't play 4,3,4 or 4,4. We start in 2, we start in 3. I only play 44 and 434 vs those players who desperately try to win.

But to agree with Aasiwat, this topic was pointless.. My response is even more so pointless. Because at the end of the day, no one cares about pop out...

I'm not even going to bother replying after this as I know exactly what the response will be ( more hate, some insult etc as per usual)

Please let me know when you're up to the challenge of some real irregular connect four games. I will wait for that day, been 5 years so far... and counting.

Good games all,

Regards,

Warren
434 is a common way to start but i wouldn't say it is the only way. Other common starts include 433, 444 or even 224
SO we do not have the right to give his opinion? I agree with Deavin and small SupraFix heart was given a 0 for bp * - *
I believe naming a best player of all time is impossible on any game.

Reasons why :
1. Over the years the game has been out there has been multiple players of certain skill levels which exceed alot of others however it is impossible to tell who is the best off all time as nobody is unbeatable.

2. Many players will vote for certain people to be named the best of all time based on observing or competing against them that however does not make them the best its a shared opinion as i said above, everyone loses at one time or another.

A List of players from as far back as you can remember would be much better, numerous people you believe to of been very reliable in tournaments or a grudge match after an argument.

I for one am not a player of this game "C4" but i do have alot of history when it comes to people claiming to be the best or claiming someone is the best of all time and all i can say is there is no best of all time there a countless experts, veterans and respected players in every game on this website and globally online.

There is no absolute best of all time and it is impossible to name one.

I believe everyone should be given the same mutual respect .
Hello. 

The goal is to have fun... 
Play the game the better way you can. Even after many years you have to learn a lot about because nobody is a rocket science. 
Many players are very good and many players will progress. 
But every player has his personality and his style to play the game.
Comparisons are degrading for the players. 
If we don't make list with the best... We keep the "doubt" about the level of a player.  
And it's a good thing. That gives to him a chance to exceed his limits... 

Good games.

Basicly, this topic is about the greatest bankers on flyordie. Including who have done the same in past, and now put their nicks on the list of good players. In others words, ex-grand proggers or ex-grand-bankers.

Everyone knows who are the best players.
Hello, 

The most important is not who has the most points, or had the most points. The most important thing is to play! Because many people claim to be the best, but do not play ... 

It would be interesting to create topics on how to learn the connect 4. Or topics on new styles ... To change the game because I think about who is better than that, few people interested.
Thnx warren, and btw "mel".. i never tried getting points when i played pop out, was purely for fun i.e playing hard variations.

Also ive never had "help" from callum, im assuming you mean pb? i dont need to kid ;)
Yes Norman how to learn the connect 4 ( not bad idea) and how to learn to be cool when you learn... Hihi... Because if many people don't play I think it's because the game sometimes looks more like a war and not like a simple game for fun. 

Ohh... Mason is back :) Welcome... xD
The players of Pop-Out aren't programs. There is no programs in Pop-Out.

If some players have already used a program to play normal C4... It's their problem. Who cares? zzz... The programs in normal C4 are allowed. We can't eliminate them. We tried a lot and our efforts have failed. The new generation of players must evolve among the programs it's like that. But the good players exist.

We have the choice to play C4 or Pop-Out and the two games should be valorised. We need more players and the choice of two games is attractive  for more people! 

Concerning the normal C4... I think the initiative of the player ∂єяναιℓ  to teach is excellent. If more old players open their minds C4 may have a chance to survive... The help of oldest players is still always very valuable.

Anyone that uses a program cleary has no clue how to win without one and shouldn't be proud or named a good player.
★.мɑɢɪ¢ɱɘℓ .★ game only with 0
Der rote König (Mars)is the champion. I game with some masters and professionals. For example yoυ doɴт ĸɴow мe, .P A M I, olever and oewan. Mason have 0 pts.

Iam (Mars) the champion now. And i play with oewan PAMI GUL59 and many other good players.
Bonjour,

The subject of the programs come back all the time... Ay caramba!

A player can use a program for many reasons... There is not only the cheaters who use the programs. It's important to clarify again this simple thing because this subject creates the hate.

And the players don't need hate to progress correctly. 

Better try to understand the rules of the game. Don't need to go to university! The players who use a program to learn and analyse isn't the same with those who use by pleasure against the others... But every player is different. We can make all the players in the same bowl.

Otherwise the salad will be disgusting! 

Peace and good lessons to those who needs! 

<3

mars i'm crown 600+ you never have a crown by and gg and don't cry it's just a game  ✲ ☆ թն ᶉ ℯ ❤ թ ი ւ þ ი ր ☆ ✲  j'aimes bien ton post :p
Haha, milking beginners to get 600 is an amazing achievement? :S
We can't*... all the players... bowl! >.< english language

Il ne faut pas mettre tous les œufs dans le même panier. 
C'est bien plus clair comme ça.  O-O french language

Bonne continuation à tous... xD xD xD xD xD

the best pop I've seen in any particular order!

мσѕѕιмσ Џ฿Ṝ кєℓѕєу virusantrax Varimathras αє∂iℓнαiмυsнкiℓ Deavin $ħɑяĭήɠɑή™ ThefuturSoldier oewan .P A M I (marcel but i forgot his nickname) Mason FERITE
even if the last 2 I had a hard time with them.
and I will not put myself on the list because it will still make jealous.
:) :p

I like Kelsey aswell
He is my friend and im happy you insert him in your list.
Im bizy to get more skilled c4 players in the game but it isnt easy as i can tell because alot of UBRs are bizy with more important things in their lives but still thanks for the kindness in general. I see Magic was a thing back then, wanna revine it?

Have a nice day!

Simone De los Otros - Córdoba