Forums » Four in a Row
Learning
Replies: 23   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: ∂єяναιℓ (Mar 10, 2014 1:47 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 23   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Emerald Dragon

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 9, 2014 2:51 PM
Pumpkin... who are you? exactly, no one, your just some random person tryna stick their ore in things that don't concern you.

Crawl back under the rock you came from.

Lμsтєя Pμяgє

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 10, 2014 7:55 AM
Hi,

Okay I seen enough of this spam/abuse and childish attitude.

Pumpkin, at the time I wanted to help others improve at the game, currently there are many programs who end up making fair players trying to learn the game to quit. All they want is to play against other fair players.

Now because I decide to quit because I think my education is more important than playing an online game; you think you can just post random stuff insulting me?

I think you need to read what you say and then ask yourself " who really is the childish one?" In future do not insult my friends and grow up. I think it's time for you to learn what reality is, and not what some "smug" words over the internet are.

If you got a problem with me, deal with it.

To anyone else, I am still willing to teach players, if you want a few games or just want some help in learning styles, then just post a reply asking me

Good Games all and good day,

Kind Regards,

Warren

♥※SOPHIÃ※♥

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 10, 2014 10:05 AM
Hi,

Emerald Dragon you are the most disrespectful player than I have ever seen.
How the moderators accept such sentences. It's shocking!

Emerald Dragon

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 11, 2014 7:15 PM
Thanks ♥※SOPHIÃ※♥, means alot

Pumpkin™

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 12, 2014 8:46 AM
Good luck in your future Warren and farewell.

★Iήήocέήtĭɑε★

♥※SOPHIÃ※♥

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 14, 2014 11:35 AM
Hi,

"currently there are many programs" : objection to this statement. In the past the programs were as much as now.

This game needs oxygen! Certainly more tolerance with the players of any level.

The discrimination leaded by disrespectful players as I say before isn't what we need now.

Picklehead has talking about sites with better standards... I say there is not a better site than FlyOrDie.

Best Regards.

♥※SOPHIÃ※♥

Re: Learning Posted: Oct 14, 2014 12:16 PM
Oh, and I forgot the most important... It's time to have fun!

seto ice

Re: Learning Posted: May 12, 2015 12:28 AM
Idk if you guys are still following this topic but i am a player slowly trying to improve my game i wanted to know the best way to learn antis and breaks

Aralu

Re: Learning Posted: May 16, 2015 2:00 PM
I find funny, many of those mourn that there are many programmers do not complain themselves.

Some people here also contributed to what C4 is now we know. Some people here also used programs in the past and point banked in past.

False moralism do not hide what you were in past and what you have done in the past.

The number of programmers is shorter than in past. Some unfair players decided to leave the game or some unfair players decided to learn the game.

Replies: 23   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page