What happened!!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
What happened!!!!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
What happened!!!!
Please help!!!!
Someone hacked into my real account, Aiglon, changed the password and gave away all my points!  I subscribed this account so this is awful!!  
Ridiculous.  I don't know what you can do to help.  Please do your best...I was at 560 in four in a row and curling, 534!!  Give these points back please!!  I feel miserable.  I don't know what I am going to do.
Aiglon
That seems like a big thing  

But I can not see how this has happend

Have u githen your password to any 1 

All ips are trackt so if so the will find out what happen  mods and admins. 

And if they did it on any ip blocker sites there's a way ronde that now 

(Never trust any one online)

I hope it all comes good for u 

Keep safe smile more :)

SKY-22
Solution : Don't account share.

You obviously gave your password to someone else who decided to reset you nicks and give away free rating, this is a mistake you made and nobody else's fault, Learn from this mistake and avoid doing this in the future and you will be fine, never trust anyone with your account details.
It's also against the rules to share accounts, so bare that in mind in the future.
Thanks for the replies...I thought of a solution over night.  I will need to make another nick and give it a less easy to guess password.  But of course, this doesn't fix the five month subscription left issue.  Well, I'll do my best to somehow get back to where I was.  

My new nick will be: Aιgℓση360
About the subscription, if this is your first time subscribing..you may be able to request a refund for a specific amount of time remaining (possible but not likely).
Try emailing 'Support@Flyordie' and explain the situation and ask if they could provide any sort of refund or assistance.

Thank you FTW, I'll give that a go. 
And yes this is my first time subscribing.
if you still have the email address used to create your account you might be able to deactivate it or flyordie admins might be able to.contact support and see what they say.

also in a lot of online games people use programs to improve their performance, if you use them be careful from the source as they can contain nasties like trogens ,virus's, keyloggers or malware in general.That might be how you got hacked.

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

If someone still has your account and is using it you better inform the Moderators as soon as possible.
Very interesting guys.  I informed the mods but I really don't care if someone is still using that nick because someone made me a zero.  Are you saying I should inform the mods because they have access to my bank account or something personal?  Thanks for caring guys :) :)
If someone already put their hands on your account, here is how you can get it back:

-If someone has changed your password, you will automatically get a notification to your registered email address.
-Go to your email account and see if there is a message about the password change
-Make sure your email account is secure and no one has access to it (e.g. change your password, secret question)
-Change your FlyOrDie password as well according to the criteria above (you will get another notification).

Ah ok, thank you Godess.  I did receive an email.  The password is changed, nice to see I have control over my account again!  Ok now the thing is all my progress is lost as I am a zero...I will need to decide whether I should continue with the nick or start again with the new nick I made.  (I know my old nick is subbed, but it is very discouraging to play with a nick where all my progress is lost)

Thanks again

Ps thinking of my situation, a partial refund or swap would be wonderful...please consider this. :)
Mods have nothing to do with you getting a refund thats done through solware.

So are you saying I should contact solware?