« Back to All Topics
Quitting!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Quitting!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Quitting!
Okay I am sick of this game now. Connect four just isn't the same, sure there are some really good players still. But I miss the old times too much.

For the last time I am saying my good byes. Waiting for the old players to come will never happen, and at moment it's just a couple of players keeping me on this game.

Well goodbye all and have fun playing connect 4! Good luck in the future and farewell!

Kind Regards,

Ferite 
I think you're wrong again about your nick, Peter Pan would be better. The old times... 
Are your younger years. When we are young all seems so perfect. But you grow up, haha... Are you afraid? 

Well, that doesn't mean that the players from those years are stronger than the good players now. 

The players move on... But C4 stay the same.

Justin Justin my very own Justin

MDR

Regards 

Picklehead
As I say! ^^

...Here's To Never Growing Up... 
Fear the Pickle

admire the Pumpkin 

old age doesn't change early years 

Regards 

Picklehead
Quitting the game or stop smoking are the good questions for the Gents of C4.

In fact, in the actual situation of the game we are swimming in a bath of meta-émotions. ^.-

Happy autumn Mr. Truffle! And the others around.

I need to catch the sun!

I love this thread! Best response to a retirement ever :)
Warren, 

I like you better when your naked 

Kind Regards 

Tiesto
lol
Nobody cares about what you do with Ferite. We just wants to see the players back! And all the players yes meli-melo! Otherwise it's not fun at all...

++
Sweet Pumkin,    You are just jealous i do not sing for you lol, i too wish to see all good players back again i just feel all being naked would reignite the game.                                                                                           regards Picklehead 
Last thing... After I go I'm really bored! Do what you want in your private life but respect the others. Nobody can pretend be the buddy of someone and destroy his name! It's shocking even if Ferite isn't a angel I find that disgusting to talk like that about him in his tread. And they are much of kids around us!

I remember something about your artistic talent. 
Your passion to paint the town in red as you liked to say. Awww!
Do you like to play antibreaks now? Because it's more interesting and when you start to play like that you don't care about the other stupidities.  

Take care.
Watch you return for Halloween lol..
You need to find your sense of humour,

all of the above is a joke its never serious

Regards 

Picklehead
You are just a fox twisted. That's all. 
I make some mistakes when i write fast... haha
Hey, forget the sweet when you talk about my nick. Thanks! 

Thats a nice headlock siiir.
Its not a headlock.
Ah yes, I see that you know your judo well.
All because of a succulent chinese meal
Sour Pumpkin

where did it all go wrong use to be pleasant :-( 

Regards 

Picklehead

Gentlemen... This is democracy manifest.
This is the bloke who got me on the *pip*s peopleee!
Potent video Relfson a good choice sir 

Regards 

Picklehead
Find your bunny cheeky Pick' to teach some rules of etiquette please. 
Here the ground wow you're a Englishman but not a Gentleman.
Who's the big runner?! ...

You started all of this. I will be a gentleman and finish goodbye.                     Regards Picklehead