Forums » Four in a Row
glitch?
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: vman88 (Dec 29, 2015 2:49 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
vman88

glitch? Posted: Dec 29, 2015 2:49 PM
red always wins how is that possible?

Marco_Polo

Re: glitch? Posted: Dec 31, 2015 2:46 AM
vman88 is also I am Cornholio, I am Santa Claus, smithygirlxx, Wild Kingdom, I am Tavares, and other nicknames.

They all lose to vman88, and then vman88 loses to Mobile1. They are all the same. The winner only makes 4 moves, or less if the other playe forfeits.

This is even more blatant cheating than Jeepee, who is the same as Come on Eileen and other nicknames.

The Lich King

Re: glitch? Posted: Dec 31, 2015 1:45 PM
As your a 531 rating in-game I'm guessing from this post that your obviously a program user & have no actual clue as to how the 7x6 basic C4 game works, or the logic to winning. So with that being said, I see no more reason to waste my time explaining the game to you.

Marco_Polo

Re: glitch? Posted: Jan 2, 2016 7:48 PM
Are you calling Marco_Polo a programmer?

I have just been playing for points with this account recently. It is possible to have a lot of points and not be a programmer. It is possible to have a lot of points and be breakable too. I am breakable, although it is rare.

There are many players that are better than me that also have over 500 points and do not program.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page