« Back to All Topics
List of "fair" players
Posted in 
Four in a Row
List of "fair" players
Posted in 
Four in a Row
List of "fair" players
While the majority of Four in a Row players may be runners (players that will not play you a consecutive even number of games if they start the first game as red), I thought it might be helpful to know which players are not runners.  Of course, this is only my (aka Addie and Manerva's) experience, but below is a list in case you like to avoid runners:

1) Oewan: maybe the nicest guy on here, he will also help you improve your game by telling you where your red goes wrong.

2) Melanie_Haters: also a great player to play against if you want to improve your red as he has the best blue  I have seen. He is also unbreakable.

3) -Claudine13-
4) BillyS
5  socrock
6) xkross
7) Snugguts
8) smile
9) ezrara
10) catblack
11) relfson
12) trexasorous
13) kimberly

You will notice that none of the above players are ranked in the top 10.  Yes, it is very hard to amass a lot of points and NOT be a runner.  Alexander is a great player, and runs the runners, which is another way to try to play fair. I am only in the top 10 because I frequently play inexperienced players with this nick.

I am sure there are other players that don't run.

On the other side of the spectrum are players that always run, such as RUNcy Roodle.

On a separate note, I miss the sound effect feature when you would hear footsteps when someone would leave in the middle of a game.  It was gratifying to here that sound when a runner would leave in the middle of a game when you have broken them.
Not really much to talk about. Most of the good and fair players no longer play the game as is. Connect 4 is dead and has been for some time. End of story.
oewan is the best and most respectful
best fair player here for me babysexy or Melanie_Haters oewan ThefuturSoldier мσѕѕιмσ .P A M I Џ฿Ṝ кєℓѕєу 	
virusantrax and me now