Connect-4 community (today)
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hey friends.

I have only been online as a guest maybe once every few months (often more rarely), so my question is has the game evolved the last five years?

Is there any interesting new players to the game? Maybe some interesting new projects? Or is it the same, like usual?

Peace man :)

Like usual I guess. That is cool, though. I saw an option of "pop-out" which is a great initiative by operator.

Next step could be to add new board sizes to the site?

I will follow the progress on here, but I will not come back as a player for now.
I might also tell you all about my own little personal project :) I have a pure 
board game room
 in our shared summer home. With stereos and a lot of papers on the wall containing information & data about some of the different board games. Two tables, chairs, boards and an old PC, etc.
Less quality players today (people who seriously play this game) on this site and a lot less players in general. Even 6-5 years ago, when people said that the game was declining, there were times when room 1 was full; now, it's not even close. From my personal perspective, the top players that I knew of my time of this site gradually left from between 2011-14, and now the only players I know left are those who are unwilling the play complex lines, always playing 436 every game and mostly runners.