Forums » Four in a Row
the best 10 players of c4
Replies: 60   Pages: 5   Most recent reply posted by: 《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》 (Apr 23, 2019 2:10 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 60   Pages: 5   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 » ]
virusantrax

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 25, 2018 1:02 AM
that's a good list.

F0uracle

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 25, 2018 2:52 AM
I am not sure what the C4 community is like these days but it would be unsurprising if the current "good" players only know easy styles! Being perfect in regular 7x6 is simple if you always take the easy way out!

I will try to post a list as well of the best players that I have played. The players below all know how to play hard styles, irregulars, and consistently aimed to take their game to higher levels. This list is mostly comprised of players between 2011-2015 which is the period I was most active:

1) coeurange - best all-round player, not only knows just about every style in 7x6 but also a top player in pop-out and several other board sizes. Whenever I tested it with a new style it would almost always solve correctly. Very innovative and it also destroyed the 8x8 competition for a long time with creative breaks.

2) Ferite - probably knows the most styles of any player I ever met, never afraid to try new things and always willing to help players who want to delve into harder styles. Also one of the fastest players ever. Taught me many good breaks and strategies when I was rising up the ranks. Probably just as good or better than coeurange at 7x6 however coeurange's knowledge of various board sizes gives it the edge.

3) golbez - one of the old school players who quit for several years but then came back to play and was still among the best. Had an incredible ability to solve just about any position given enough time, but time was also his biggest weakness.

4) Suprafix - one of the best players for sure, knew basically all regular styles and many irregs, we would often play 50+ game matches on new styles that we experimented with

5) Yukian - not many will know him on FOD but I played with him for many years on omgpop back in the old days, incredibly strong player and he put a lot of work in the game, more or less perfect in every reg style and a ton of irregs. I would say he is basically the same level as Suprafix.

6) relfson - old school player who has played all the best players, knows many styles himself and a good solver

7) Alexandra - another super strong player from omgpop who played during that period, was always willing to learn new styles and test her limits, she may be ranked even higher if she did not quit early.

8) Shock Lighting - very strong player who was just about perfect on all regular styles and good at irregs.

9) metalldave - another very strong player who originated from OMGPop, was an expert on all regular styles and some irregulars

10) nomnomnom (monkey) - very strong and creative player, me and monkey climbed up the ranks together and constantly worked on new styles and antis. We kept each other competitive and often he would be one step ahead of me only for me to close the gap quickly. He would be ranked much higher if he had not quit so early.

Other Names
jeje7
Divine Knight
Parasita

It is more than likely that I may have forgotten some players but these were the ones that came to mind!

βяσσкŁγη™

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Nov 17, 2018 9:09 PM
Not sure why you guys are talking about me lol, I don't even play anymore on this site...Guess you guys missed me,huh?

Sup Shаun Murphy no1 mate long time no see

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Nov 18, 2018 12:57 PM
with all the players they had to make a list is impossible especially that we do not know if in the end they played fair play or not for me because for you how to define the best player to the crown, point, break ?

Supraf1x

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Nov 30, 2018 7:48 PM
Aw the memories. I can't do anything but to smile coming back reading the forums and notice names like Ferite, Fouracle etc. This game was a huge part of my life during the period of 2008-2014.

And fouracle. I miss those days we used to play 50-100ish games a day!

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Dec 2, 2018 7:35 AM
the 2 best players today is mostly who stays are melanie_hetars and oewan

virusantrax

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Dec 17, 2018 9:12 PM
I can not believe it's not on your Clark list

I will continue to improve, although I feel that I am on par with Melanie.

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Dec 18, 2018 12:15 PM

I do not have a list precisely the names that I quote are in my opinion the 2 best already that they remain in the game that they are fair play

relfson

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 9, 2019 10:16 AM
1. Eliten:
Pioneer, and inventor. Made this game what it became, and everyonr after him tried to play like him. Even new players were indirectly inspired to learn how to play like him. Greatest antiplayer to this day.

2: Gzzo:
Fastest learner in history. Perfect in all regular starts and all variants within them.

3. Bradspelaren/Cymantex
Pioneer number two. Perfect player in all variants, and the first one that started inventoning rregs. And a forgotten game: speed/bullet play.
We used to play 5 sec games - really fun.

4. Fouracle:
Pretty much perfected all irregs up to 7 move ballot. Amazing memory on this dude.

5. Golbez:
Learned perfect play in all variants without help from vian. Best solver I have ever played.

6. Suprafix and Yukian
Swedes that owned new school c4. They made me start playing again, and to learn and master all the new stuff.

7. Recalcitrent:
Super strong solver. We solved and deceloped antis for 7x7 board.

8. New Stiga. Him and I played daily the last half a year of my active carreer. We solved all styles, invented new stuff, until there were nothing new to learn. At that time I was at my strongest, and could play perfect in all ballots, and we invented new ballots where forced moves did not count. So easy example was the start 444444 was one move.

9. Dreddz.
My best mate, partner in crime, troll brothers and all that came with it.
When we both were active was probably the most fun times I had in this game. We teached eachother and were fighting alot

10. Lamia
Kindness is magic. She became a strong player, was pure good at heart, and used to calm dreddz and I down when we were fighting.
She inspired me to become a better person. Seriously.

Others:
Couer. Weird player who I never really played. Used to troll me when he won.

Ferite: did not play him much. Great at trolling

Carrol: old schooler, and amazing antiplayer.

Malik: greatest troller in history. Danish psyco that made me laugh everyday back om the days. Once he wanted to come to Oslo Norway to beat me up

Fstal and oloil: old schoolers, legends and amazing players.

Amanda: old schooler, swede, and he/she/it was supergood.

Parasita: dont know what to say. Funny guy, and the best profile picture!

Qwer: Didnt play him much, but was at cymantex’s level back in the days.

Sangfugl/Popeye: Borderline nutcase and pathalogical liar. However hes the only other norwegian player, and the one who got me into this game in 2005.

Probably forgot vital names. Sorry!

relfson

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 9, 2019 10:20 AM
1. Eliten:
Pioneer, and inventor. Made this game what it became, and everyonr after him tried to play like him. Even new players were indirectly inspired to learn how to play like him. Greatest antiplayer to this day.

2: Gzzo:
Fastest learner in history. Perfect in all regular starts and all variants within them.

3. Bradspelaren/Cymantex
Pioneer number two. Perfect player in all variants, and the first one that started inventoning rregs. And a forgotten game: speed/bullet play.
We used to play 5 sec games - really fun.

4. Fouracle:
Pretty much perfected all irregs up to 7 move ballot. Amazing memory on this dude.

5. Golbez:
Learned perfect play in all variants without help from vian. Best solver I have ever played.

6. Suprafix and Yukian
Swedes that owned new school c4. They made me start playing again, and to learn and master all the new stuff.

7. Recalcitrent:
Super strong solver. We solved and deceloped antis for 7x7 board.

8. New Stiga. Him and I played daily the last half a year of my active carreer. We solved all styles, invented new stuff, until there were nothing new to learn. At that time I was at my strongest, and could play perfect in all ballots, and we invented new ballots where forced moves did not count. So easy example was the start 444444 was one move.

9. Dreddz.
My best mate, partner in crime, troll brothers and all that came with it.
When we both were active was probably the most fun times I had in this game. We teached eachother and were fighting alot

10. Lamia
Kindness is magic. She became a strong player, was pure good at heart, and used to calm dreddz and I down when we were fighting.
She inspired me to become a better person. Seriously.

Others:
Couer. Weird player who I never really played. Used to troll me when he won.

Ferite: did not play him much. Great at trolling

Carrol: old schooler, and amazing antiplayer.

Malik: greatest troller in history. Danish psyco that made me laugh everyday back om the days. Once he wanted to come to Oslo Norway to beat me up

Fstal and oloil: old schoolers, legends and amazing players.

Amanda: old schooler, swede, and he/she/it was supergood.

Parasita: dont know what to say. Funny guy, and the best profile picture!

Qwer: Didnt play him much, but was at cymantex’s level back in the days.

Sangfugl/Popeye: Borderline nutcase and pathalogical liar. However hes the only other norwegian player, and the one who got me into this game in 2005.

Probably forgot vital names. Sorry!

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 9, 2019 12:50 PM
what malik, what is his nickname?

relfson

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 9, 2019 1:58 PM
Malik was his nick.
Real Copenhagen G

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 9, 2019 2:46 PM
oh you scared me because my name is also malik lol.
Good day

brorduktig

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 16, 2019 12:45 AM
any idea if eliten is still around anywhere? or jops?

floorball_sweden

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 22, 2019 12:14 AM
I agree with relfson, Malik Qayum was an original, a very funny person! He was NOT arrogant. I chat with him on MSN or SYMFONI platform before. I remember how we talked about meeting but then we lost contact. I do not cry over it but I liked him.

+ relfson: did you not forget about Jer0me aka armstr0ng and jp? Or are they any of the players you mentioned. I remember them as fairly good players on this site.

brorduktig: I dont know. I have not spoken to either for a long time. I have not tried to contact them either. Have u tried to contact them by email? Probably they moved on with their lives.

Replies: 60   Pages: 5   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page