Forums » Four in a Row
the best 10 players of c4
Replies: 66   Pages: 5   Most recent reply posted by: virusantrax (Aug 7, 2018 3:47 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 66   Pages: 5   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 ]
《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Apr 23, 2019 2:10 PM
a time that evolves some have known them teens now they have become old ^^

ARGHHH

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 7, 2019 12:42 AM
The people who inspired me in this game.

Eliten
Qwer
Bradspelaren
Fstal86
Golbez
Pikiwedia
Relfson
Muggaz
NewStiga
Dreddz

M͏͏

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 8, 2019 4:29 AM
Sorry for such a late reply to this thread, just here to clear a few questions up

coeurange - I've recently starting playing connect 4 again, but interest is low due to lack of players. I've never really gone to another game but have decided to re-study Go again as I was very good at that game years ago.

Also is that Suprafix I see there? Do you still play Battlefield on PC? or PlayStation? if so add me up mate.
My PSN: HALLOWEEN_ENDS
Origin: HALLOWEEN_ENDS
I've just started to play on PC good old BF3.

Also about the questions regarding Eliten, He did return a few years back as the Pop-Out variation was release on here. He was studying the game to solve it and work a formula for perfect wins. I helped him a little in regards to playing the matches and if I recall he created a site called Fourensics or something along them lines with his research on there. Not seen or heard of him since sadly and can no longer access old email to contact.

And if anyone is still around or looking in this thread, add me on discord? maybe we can get a server going with all the old guys and gals
My discord: HALLOWEEN#2403

Now as I never posted an actual top players list I'll do that now in no particular order (players I've played and remember):

Petite Coeur
Suprafix
Fouracle
edgemaster
Ferite
Eliten
cymantex
LAMIA
Celestial Knight
golbez
dreddz
relfson
Divine Knight
Yukian
jeje7
bandicoot
God has Given

If I forget any I apologize.
Kind regards, and hope everyone is good. Mason.

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 14, 2019 4:53 PM
can not judge good players that by pop unfortunately most players in normal program, and are too bad faith to confess that they prog for most!even though it is possible to learn the prog movements as I did!

Clegane

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 16, 2019 5:01 PM
@clark kent off course u learned all the program moves, u use one everyday lol.

There is a pop prog that clark and futursoldier use, it was designed by eliten sadly and they managed to get their hands on it. Which is why they arent included in any of the lists in all the 6 pages of this topic.

I hope fod introduces a new version of the game so we can play without having to deal with progs.

《.¢ℓαяк кєหŦ.》

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 20, 2019 10:23 AM
it's a pity to lie to myself, but real players know that the prog pop does not exist those who continue to believe are unfortunately lost it's sad to see that people need to say things false for exists but hey it's life

Supraf1x

Re: the best 10 players of c4 Posted: Oct 29, 2019 4:54 PM
Seems like people have not forgotten the old school players.

Replies: 66   Pages: 5   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page