I’m Back Guys!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
I’m Back Guys!
Posted in 
Four in a Row
I’m Back Guys!
Hi all,

I have finally returned, this time its for good and I have my eye on that crown so watch out haha. Actually I’m just here to have fun with my old friends who I would like to give a shoutout to! casey, ddog, kukkuk, gods give, and callum! I miss you guys and we need to catch up! I was only gone because I was going through a bit of a rough patch but now I’m finally back.

Good games all and stay frosty

back playing clean or not? playing without a run or not? because coming back to do what you do for years is not useful in my opinion but nothing but good return :)
Ahaha, I learned my lesson. I am a good boy now!
Not sure who you are, but don't pretend to be me kid, trust me ;) it won't end well for you. I havnt played here since like 2015 and dont plan on doing again. I play on PS4 if anyone wants to add, Vice_City410

And if I ever was to return, I wouldn't be making a forum post about it & I certainly would be looking forward to having "fun" games with Callum. Also CJ hasn't been on here since like 09 & I rather doubt she would even remember me. Also I've no clue who kukkuk is. If you actually knew me you would say I'd be looking forward to seeing ppl like muggaz, ferite, LAMIA, golbez, Divine, coeur, devilz, supra, dreddz etc......
Hi Deoxys,

I think there is a misunderstanding between us! I never claimed to be you, but it is just a funny coincidence that we have the same name hahaha! Hopefully I can see you in the games and we can play, I could teach you a thing or two about the game :p

Yours truly,
Mason

This will be the last time I reply to this, but to anyone who actually knows me (Mason) the real one. Don't listen to this kid. Also don't play them thinking its me because I don't play anymore and I won't be again. If anyone actually wants to chat though add my skype JackMason1993 and we can recall the good old times when C4 was fun.

And to you fake Mason, stop dropping my old nicks like ToMoRroWLanD, your not me, you need a new hobby mate.
And here I was thinking we would all have one big, happy reunion 
You think that will really happen chicka? Seems some people haven’t changed..