Welcome Back Clark Kent
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Welcome Back Clark Kent
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Welcome Back Clark Kent
Hi all,

This thread is to welcome back the recently retired clark kent, who is now going to get the crown back hopefully!

Good luck Clark!

Yours truly,
Mason

it's not me who said that I came back for the crown but you will have to assume me just as it is written on my wall I do not play the points so I do not play the crown so this topic is for you precisely because it is you who came back from your retirement and who wants the crown: p

[Edited by: Goddess. on Dec 22, 2018 9:23 AM]
Oh, I apologise if I offended you clark. I just saw that you are very very close to the crown and that you play vs 0’s to get closer to the crown. It is a good tactic that I used when I used to play for crown but I did not want to offend you.

For me, playing against 0’s is not very fun so I just assumed that about you.

Yours truly,
Mason
I know you guys think I still want the crown cause of Tomorrowland and all my other nicks but I have changed!

listen to me well mason I will say it again because you look hard of hearing I do not play the points nor the crown if I can play and my score can stay at 0! I would be top for me I play for stats Crown I have 20 here I do not care in the bottom I think you're a good guy but very bad times who does not confess it's wrong: p
hope that the end of your last message is realized because for the moment this is not the case and it is a pity