« Back to All Topics
Hi 
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hi 
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hi 
Trouble and I just wanted to say hi. We miss all the OG players. 

xxoo 
Welcome back!

Not a lot of people are on nowadays sadly, swing by room 1 if you guys have the time.

Regards,
Stan
That's a name I haven't seen for ages. 

Hope you and Jess are doing well! I lost contact with you both years ago, and can't remember how or anything about those days anyway.

I miss the original OG times though too, unfortunately none of them are around anymore >.<

Kind Regards,

Warren

Sup guys! It's been years since i've seen and spoken to yall. hope all is well with you and jessica! :)

I have stopped playing here years now.Been busy with work,family and friends. We all had some good times indeed here missed those days.

hiya warren i believe we last spoken like 2 years ago via skype with d-dog,how ya been mate?

Regards,
Brooklyn
Owned08
Very good Ryan, thanks! 

Yes, it's been a very long time since we talked. Jesus, reminds me how Old I am now. How have you been? 

You don't play here anymore but stalk forums still :P?
Hi guys!! 

Great to see some familiar names! Things have been good with both of us, life has just been very busy. It would be nice to catch up somehow lol. 

Jess says hi, and that it’s nice to hear from you guys! She hopes we can catch up soon too :) 

Hope all is well with you all! 

Xo 
Hey guys! :) 

Can’t believe you saw Kirsty’s post! Nice to hear from you again! We definitely need to catch up somehow. 

Take care,

Jess. 
haha yeah warren ,yeah i come back every several months to visit and check if any of you older guys are still around.All of us are all grown up now and have jobs and busy :p . I have discord idk maybe you guys can drop your names and maybe we can add each other and catch up or maybe make some kind of a group? 
Sure sounds good. My discord tag is Effort#5239.

Hope you're well.

Kind regards,

Warren