Congratulations, Campeon Espanyol
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hello Everyone,

Today marks a historic day, as for the first time in a little over a year, the great Boost Boss has lost his crown. However, as I have always shown class in victory, I will also show class in defeat. Campeon Espanyol is a worthy adversary and has clinched the crown by being the first to break clark kents program and beating him 2-0. It is also important to note that clark left the room as soon as he lost as red, understandably.

Congratulations to the great Campeon Espanyol, and thank you for showing programmers that a human brain can be a powerful thing, if used efficiently.

Yours truly,
The former King
LMAO ^^
already my little one for your information he beat me by being red: p but speaking without knowing is easy lol
malik :)

Hey Clark!

I was there, you guys played two games with pop and you had the two game sign on. Yes, he was red in the first game but you were red in the second game, and you left as soon as he broke you. Camp has indeed cemented his name in the Four in a Row Hall of Fame with this decisive break of a very strong program.

Thanks for replying!

Regards,
The boss
I definitively close this subject and will no longer reply to any of your messages I have already lost too much time with you stay in your world, for someone who does not live for the crown you post a lot on this subject forever
Malik