« Back to All Topics
3 FOUL RULE
Posted in 
Billiards
3 FOUL RULE
Posted in 
Billiards
3 FOUL RULE
I feel this is a cowardly way to win, some people use this way to get all their points I would like to see response to my outburst
play another game..or just dont play those people anymore..i can give you a list of those people if i wasnt lazy ;)
The solution is simple - don't foul three times ;)
Dont be such losers, 3 foul is part of the game it will improve your play and plus even the professionals do it there nothing Wrong. Stop complaining andplay the dam game
I can understand both sides of the story here...

Maybe FlyOrDie should make a room with no 3-foul rule? Hmmm would probably get more flukers then though.
Why doesnt FOD just have a make your own game room.

They give you a website and you program your own game with your own rules. :)

They dont 3 foul you, 
you 3 foul yourself
. I cant remember the last time I was sucessfully 3 fouled but people still try everyday.

The cowardly way of winning is a little trick they like to call (or should i say it in past tense called*) the cheat break. Where they pot the 1 on break and leave 9 hoovering over corner pocket.

My theory is, if you had the cue in your hand you had a fair shot at winning.
It's part of the game, it's a rule. 3 foul = loss, deal with it. Like you should complain about pro fouling...it's done by almost everyone at least once. So your telling me you have NEVER tried snookering your opponent so that they foul 3 times?

Case closed.

(Case closer? Whatever...I'm in a bad mood and good moood, good mood now! Yahooooo!)
*closed

'An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it!'
Sit down shut up play the game LOSER