Top Players C4...
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Top Players C4...
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Top Players C4...
Top players in c4 ..

hello, my name is Leandro always like to play this game c4. ( my game favorite) ...

I started playing this game in 2010 in the "Qeep" application (has anyone played there?) In that application they had several online games, including c4 ...

In FlyOrdie I'm new but I'm really enjoying playing here ...

I am an "intermediate" player, neither good nor bad ..

Here I see that there are a lot of excellent players with a lot of experience in the game.

I am impressed with a player "Melanie_Haters" this one has my respect and admiration ... in my humble opinion: "*" Melanie, you are being the best player if ever "**

he is a complete player as well as being "unbeatable" with the red ball he manages to be the most difficult and strategic player when playing with the blue ball ..

a player scores 100000000 ... congratulations Melanie_Haters for her experience in that game ..

But there are many other good players too.

Example:
"Oewan" a player who cannot be left out of that list .. he is an experienced level player, but with some flaws with red ball .. but as a person he is 100000000 note ... for me the best to make an true friendship ...

and there are many others too ... if anyone has an opinion that posts their vision of top player here ..

thank you!
hi 
a lot of subject we have already been done on this haters and it is true without doubt the last player here with this level but it can not be as you say the best of all time ^^ already for being it must be good (umbrekable) normal and pop in my opinion
malik
I would like to know what the community is like today? Any old players still around? 
Hello Suprafix, Unfortunately not many old players still play, and the current Skill level on Four in a row has declined since back in the day. 

As for the top Connect 4 players, I will stick to the old players. 

- Eliten
- Qwer
- Relfson
- Dreddz
- Petit Couer
- Suprafix
- OwNeD (aka Celestial Knight
- Golbez
- etc etc

the list goes on. The above players are good because they are not only perfect in regular starts but also play a huge variant of Win/Draw styles and win from them. Their knowledge and understanding of the Connect 4 Algorithms is very good, which is why they have been mentioned specifically. 

Unfortunately, no one currently playing in the Top list, I can compare to the list above. The skill gap is too big.
Oewan is my one of my favorite solo users in FOD and i couldnt imagine the site without people like him, virus, death note, la equidad, social class players who are a inspiration for many players who like to compete in both GP and tournaments and i respect them alot for it, They give fame and warmth on this website.
Hi Ferite! Imagine if we could make a reunion where some of us old players come back to play and have fun like the good old days.
Oewan and virusantrax probably shouldn't be mentioned here as they prog, especially in tournaments :D 
Compared to the people from 5 to 15 years ago, the top players are at the level of master to advanced. The level of the players has declined now.

There are many players who have recently started to here, and the advanced ones have not expanded their levels of knowledge of this game.
I join Fero : virus and  oewan use programs in tournament .. 
If you really think that then you have no knowledge at all about the game. Or you are just a blatant hater
Hello,

Any top players list without boost boss is a joke.

Regards,
Smack
In no particular order I'll list the best players I've played since 07 when I first started here. If I miss a few names I'm sorry.

Petite Coeur
Dreddz
Suprafix
Muggaz
LAMIA
Ferite
golbez
Divine Knight
Devilz
Jeje7
God has given
Eliten
Cymantex
Relfson
Bandicoot
Parasita
Edgemaster
Qwer
Kim

All great players and fun to play. I learned a lot over the years specifically from the likes of Ferite, Divine Knight and LAMIA. Many good fun memories and great games. GG all.

Kind regards, Mason.

Back on the game after a long time out, nice to see me mentioned in some of these lists.

See you all in the C4 lobby :)
Excuse me? I am a c4 player of the year 2008, not because I have played and focused on tournaments, one has to think that one is a program.

the day you want let's play some games and you will see that both oewan and me are not really programs

UBR Slosicessir

definitely the programs what  playing this year for the gp, make one no longer want to participate.  I am retired.

Virusantrax
getting back to the topic, my list:

-Golbez
-Relfson
- Dreddz
- Petit coeur
- Suprafix
- OwNeD
-bandicot
-Muggaz
-cymantex
-Ferite