« Back to All Topics
c4 reunion
Posted in 
Four in a Row
c4 reunion
Posted in 
Four in a Row
c4 reunion
just a goofy but serious idea: how bout all of us regular c4 players meet up somewhere 10 years from now??  I'm serious :D
lol actually that is a cool idea!!! that way i will get to know great players that are fair and programmers that claim to be great players.We can play personally and not worry about the cheaters.by the way , how do i put those yellow smileys on my letters?
oh i just meant meet to hang out, not to play, but i guess we would play some too. 

maybe like a few days somewhere in europe, we'd have to decide where

smileys are simple.  Without the spaces:
: ) = :)
: D = :D
; ) = ;)
: p = :p
and that's all i know, it's different on forum than in lobby

: )        
 : (
 : |
 ; \
 : p
 : D
 ; )
 : x
 B- )
 X- (
 :^ O
 : 8}
 :_ |
 ?: |
 ]: )

:) 
 :(
 :|
 ;\
 :p
 :D
 ;)
 :x
 B-)
 X-(
 :^O
 :8}
 :_|
 ?:|
 ]:)  

-Ddog
thanx both of you for the list of smileys.:D
now back to the topic lol i want a reunion it would be cool
good idea Fstal, when are you taking the plane to come to Europe? ;)

Serious now. It is nice idea, however, almost impossible to execute.

First of all, who says we are still playing c4 in 10 years? :p

Secondly, we are talking about a wordwide nation of players, impossible to gather them all at one point.

Where would you meet (States - Europe, if so in Europe, where?, when would we meet, who would be willing to spend quiet some money on an expensive trip to either the States or Europe to play c4 in real...? All difficult questions which will lead to some heavy forum discussions :D

I met Jerome in person, and I must say it was a nice experience, because you can really put a face on the player in question. He lives at approximately 600 km from me, and we probably only met because I was on holiday in the region where he lived.

Ŧħē_ИāΜēĿē$$ 
lol - even though this seem so... off an idea... I'd been thinking of it too :p !! 
 - I just don't think people ever will find the place to meet... and if so, people would probably want to stay for more than 1 day? Otherwise it would be far too expensive to go in the first place.... And if people had to play c4, where would that be held? :p - random café and sit with a little "travel boardgame" ;D
i  have an idea that might be practical one day. i suggest that this site gives an all expense paid ticket to some great hotel around the world to every player that achives 800 pts or more. this hotel would include giant connect 4 sets and other board games from this site.:D
fstal I'm not sure if I want to meet u in real life :p u might rape me LOL
jk good idea but why not everyone come to the USA? instead?? ;\
Paah Mike!!

There's more good players from Europe than USA ... So YOU should come to Europe !! 
hehe can yall pay for my airplane ticket?? ;\
What makes you think we want you to join? :p
i want him to come for...certain reasons he'll find out >: )

but madnessa, i didn't exactly say your name now did i...you'd probably cause all kinds of trouble
lol - troubles? :p - Who said I wanted to come? *hmph* Mr. doesn't-care!!!! 
I say move it to 5 years!!! It would be very wierd to have a wife with you and than you say I have to go to the UK. Then she saids why??? You say So I can meet my connect 4 buddies from 5 years ago!!! Than she will think ur crazy!!!! LMFAO LOL LMFAO!!!!! Only if you marry a nerd women who plays connect 4!!! ;) I'm scared of Jer0me tho... cause I learned that Frence people hate Americans... so does the UK a little :-( but some people I know from the UK gives people like me a chance ;) some of us might not be playing connect 4 when 5 years come... and a lot of people will forget... but stil meeting the people would be funny and cool!!!
lol thats just a myth french ppl don't hate americans.  And in general ppl just hate our government (namely Bush)

it's true ppl will be married and they'll have sacrificed all their freedom to their wives, that's the main reason this plan won't come to fruition.  But if everyone could just stay single for 10 years...

how bout this: whoever is still single then, we can have a reunion.  The married people will be boring anyway, by virtue of being married, so we don't need them to come anyway.

as for me, i'm gonna stay single just for eliten =)
"
it's true ppl will be married and they'll have sacrificed all their freedom to their wives
"

:p I find that pretty malicious, Fstal... what's wrong with a wife.... grrr.... Nothing wrong with girls? xD!! (well .. some) 
lol im just going by 21 years of observation.  Ur ok ho madnessa, if eliten doesn't marry me i'll marry u.  And if we had a kid, it would be the weirdest person ever to live in all years that have passed and all years to come. 
lol - you ... a** :p !!! 
 - I'm not just a replacement for Eliten *hmph*!! :p !!! 
wow...this topic takes some weird turns...:p
Mike, no need to be afraid of Jerome, like I said earlier, I met him in person and he is a really nice guy :)

I would rather fear Madnessa...:|
Why do you fear me? :D I'm not evil ?! 
grrr...!! 
lol...you are 
pure evil
...The devil in disguise...
Insane Madness...a :D
madnessa, unless we do a 3-way marriage, im afraid ur the backup.  In life there's Varsity and there's JV.  Hate to say it but Eliten's the varsity and you're the JV :p

and yh madnessa's the one who should be feared if anyone.  I don't fear her but i certainly don't 
trust
 her!  But me, i'm totally trustworthy and non-creepy...:D
Ohh, Nameless.... I'm not the evil one if the competition is between us :p !!! 

And Fstal: I will still kill you for such insult!! :p !! 

HONOR
You are not...? Who always *kicks* me?... ;)
It wouldn't be necessary or me to kick you if you didn't sneak up on me with new usernames all of the time :p
am i invited fstal

-Ddog :)
yh u can come...but i donno if anyone else will wanna come now lol jk
*hmph* 
Well ... I'm not ALLOWED to come... *hmph*!!!
i wont b coming. ill b busy romanticising beautiful women :p (i wish) :|
hmmm nice idea fstal u can count me in if its in england
(have 2 make my mum say yes first) :_(
lol to years from now ull still need ur mums permission :$
oh years from now ok count me in 
Yay reunion...
If I come with some shiny coins can exchange the shiny coins for a shiny cd with a shiny vianiato? :-p
well guys this is my new name am i aloud to come? LOL im ummm forgot who i was LOL maybe May Day Parade would count in :) im may day anyways ill be 23 . and probably have a kid on the way:s that wouldn't be fun but anyways id like to meet in the usa USA USA USA! because i know i don't have the money to take a plane to Europe and besides we haven't talked about were:S
You guys probs dont know me however you guys were legends where are you now....we need you fair and elite players back to keep the connect 4 game alive come back guys :D
Are you still serious after more than 3 years, Frank?;)
Lol I'm not the one who resurrected the thread. But yes I'm serious! So in 7 years you better be ready!

And yes this is me...god I hate this nickname!
Doubt what? Here's what's gonna happen-- 7 years from now, I'm gonna come on here and remind you guys, but no one is gonna wanna do it. I'm gonna be the only one who still wants to. So yes I too doubt that it will happen.
frank you dont even talk to people (me) on msn any more =((( and jopzzy always plays dead when ever im on =((
Count me in, would love to talk to all you people again.

Undead Beast :)
Well I have a pick-up line for this reunion: "If you were a connect-4 board, where would you like me to make a move?"
I'll definitely be there, if my mommy allows me. ^^
So.. Ten years have passed!

Where are you hosting, fstal? :)
So.. Ten years have passed!

Where are you hosting, fstal? :)
I want to play with good fair players !!! :D
The New Jake Mike, how’ve you been buddy?
see the most fair play players who play without worrying about their status and a dream that I hope will come true :)