« Back to All Topics
ATribute To Trevor Rieger :(
Posted in 
Four in a Row
ATribute To Trevor Rieger :(
Posted in 
Four in a Row
lol can sum1 ban this dude postin about urself AGAIN.u kno im beginin 2think d-dog is mature compared 2 u
my bad clonin sum1 off u tube
ocean shut up if u dont like just dont post on it ur the one that should get banned for following him everywhere 
Ocean..im gettin sik of U and ur dam comments u lil freak are u sad???seriously i meen everytime i post a new topic u come up with an insult acting like hot stuff behind a dam screen if u dnt like ppl payin tributes to me then why dnt u stab urself with a knife that'll be a great suicide 4 ya mate
lol sad wen u gotta bring another nik in 2 bak u up loool dudes if i feel i wanna post i will kk ;)
lol ur tellin me ur a 40 yr old bloke and u wantin 2 start a gang now thats even sadder
lol post i dnt care u really shud go eat or something or just go get a job ur prob 35 livin alone with no m8s sittin infront a computer ur whole life without any goals and ur mom pays ur bills
lol if u say so ;) trev :D cough cough
no1 asked u for ur opinion u dont even play four in a row ur so sad u cant even get m8s online i feel sry for ya
lol who would want m8s online? i like real m8s now whos sad 
ok plz tell me whats so sad makin an internet gang??atleast im not here 24 hours a day following ppl and talkin crap like some 9 year old bstard how come ur callin me sad and all ur life u click around on FOD ocean sthu and go find a job
oh my bad i 4got you tube as alot 2do with c4 lol ;)
lol ahh m8 ive just become a dad at 29 my gf is a very well respected player on fod i also own my own business.wat do u own a internet gang loooooool
are all ur 380 posts like that?:O wat a sad loser why do u post here if u never played four in a row go play pool ur not even gd at it ur not gd at anything lmfao get a job @ mc donalds they prob take u in all u have to do is take orders i hope u can do that right loser:|
29 still playing fod go raise ur kids they lookin for u and wat ur doing playing fod LOSER
wow ocean u sure sound like a 9 year old to me

lol trev stick 2 1 name its less confusin 4 u with the type...i wish i could b like u and sit on me backside all day and think how im gonna take ova the net with a *internet gang* lol and u say thats u on you tube the 40 yr old bloke god thats even funnier
i still cant get over the thout of a 29 year old dad playing fod :|
lol and i cant figure ur 2s age yet cuz the spellin and the gangs and the repeatin of words like sad loser and so on is hard 2 decide.now if u go within the nxt hr im thinkin mummys callin you 4 dinner ;)
as 4 the qs about whys a 29yr old dad playin on fod maybe u should go ask every1 else lol :F
omg u still here u loser? wat about ur children u gonna leave them for fod??? u call that gd parenting ur not a good father ur a loser i hope ur son doesnt turn out like u 
lol oh no u made a quick name change again quick swap niks and post under slippery
im not askin every1 else im askin u wheres ur son huh? he eating alone on that kitchin table crying but u cant go get him cuz ur playing a game u loser? if u lose a game (which happens alot) u prob go hit him and abuse him cuz his shouting didnt let u concentrate u loser 
wer not the same person i aint as sad as u
aslong as my kid dont turn out like u all is gd.and he will prob ave sense enough 2 join a real gang lol
ooo mc deadly im goign to be a 15 year old dad in janaury playing fod does that mean i have to stop :|:(
nah ill probly quite soon nyways.
im gonna let u carry on with this post cuz im biggin it up 4u and 2 b honest its real sad.2 kids 1 nik class ;)
ocean i use to own a internet gang u have a problem with that.:p lol im seriose to :D
nooo d-dog u play wen they sleepin and u take the late nite feeds ;)
jake ur 15 hes 29 <<<< see the diffrence?
lol  d-dog now dont throw me off again cuz im conciderin u aint that bad now after readin trevs post.wonder if they worked out its clans
nah u see ocean u no nothing of the past here thats the thing. trevor w.e is a idiot with no life. he gets other people and promises things he would never give. making them idiots also

im getting the sense that some1 just called me an idiot
is this true?
lol how come u sayin ur 27 then???
yeah i waited and had a life b4 i decided 2 settle down.u should say that 2sum mods like jaydin and blackdiamond cuz they older than me and both ave kids annnnnnnnnd play on fod like 100s of other adults on this site with kids  ;)
slippery leave ocean alone his a sad prick with no life :|
d-dog thats where ur wrong ive prob been on this site longer than u
ocean trevor is delional me im death ;). u learned i wont give up when i fought with u on furoms months ago on my acount FlameDragon that went on for about 2 hours and then u ended it by being the "bigger" aka fatter person.
lol says deadly whos playin 2nd fiddle 2 a gang such class son :D
what we fighting about again and yes i called u a idiot deadly because if u honstly think that being in this trevors "gang" would help u in any way ur wrong.
lol no i think we both ended up with a ban there ;)thats why the post was cut short 
ocean go post in billiards forums or doesnt any1 talk to u there ?:| cuz ur hated u prick
ocean u have no life jadin and blackdimond are married and are mods in other words they arnt here to just play games. ur here to harrass on the furoms and then play the games when ur 29. 
evry topic on FOD u see a comment from ocean
i kno and its gr8 init..really they married i wouldnt of guessed linda was married 2 BD 
ddog i didnt join this gang to get anything out of it i just joined cuz i wanted 2 i aint like u i dont do something to get something in return prick;)
well i could be like u and use other niks but i choose not 2 :D
ocean the thing wer tryna say is FK OFF NO 1 WANTS U
lol this is really sad u 2 fight im out of here ocean u made a mistake thats not ur wife thats ur mom and basically u made a son/brother/sister when u mean kids.

sorry is that comin from a 15 yr old who got is sister pregnant?
better than u getting ur mom pregnant cuz ur dad didnt want no more kids
wow taking what i said and trying to act like u came up with it ur not just a sad pathtic 29 year old u cant think for ur own also.
ahhh so thats why ur mum turned up on my door step askin 4 money so u could get 2 school son ;)
lol that has to be the funniest thing iv ever herad. dude my moms dead. both my granpas own a bussniess and i live in a very nice house beach front.

ur a idiot lol

and wat r u at 15? lets see u gotta b still at school,no job,livin at home need i go on ;)
ocean do us all a favor and stfu
was talkin 2 deadly not everythings about u jop
wat kind of fkin tribute is this:|
deadly maybe u should learn sum manner and try it sweety 
sweety?? wtf come teach me my manners u do that after u have some time to teach ur son some manners ur too busy here playing fod
lmfao... everyone just chill out no one should talk about this topic I agree. Ocean please don't take this the wrong way... you do bother people tho... when you come into the connect 4 forum. you dont even play connect 4 but you still come trying to cause trouble. The only reason you come here I think is because connect 4 forums is the funniest forum out there compared to darts if thats what you still play. No one try and start something and we will all get a long.
lol yeah them things u need outside the *gang* gotta ask are u gettin bullied at school?
lol mike i play c4 under a diff nik and ave been 4 along time.it is funnier tho ill give u that
i bully ur wife in bed how bout that son?
ill tell u the same as wat she would say 2u ur not man enough lol..
yeah ur mom sed that to u many times havent she?
well i wouldnt kno shes been in the ground 4 ova 5yrs
i thout u JUST became a daddy so does ur lil son kno about this or are u just a sad 12 year old pretending to be 30?
i did now ur gettin me confused with ur lil imbread family 
now make ya mind up 1st u said i was 27 now ur sayin im 30 can u not pick the rite age..tho 27 would be even better
look u sad prick im leaving aint got time for ur bull**** 
u blind noob i said 29 cant u read ?

lol im missin u already...ouch must ave hit the nail on the head.
>>>>i thout u JUST became a daddy so does ur lil son kno about this or are u just a sad 12 year old pretending to be 30?

lol eye sight probs?
didnt mean this time i ment the first time noob
lol how long that word take u 2 find on google? well done uve upgraded im impressed...

1.sad
2.loser
3.p****
4.n***

now uve used them words alot so try and impress me sum more
>one for my hun
>>two for you
>>>three for me
>>>>four is more
>>>>>at five we thrive

As colourful and pretty as my rhyming!
Trevor Rieger was a cool player.:(

Trevor Reiger's memory will always live on, what a legacy he left. Absolute legend.