« Back to All Topics
Whats Wrong With Males
Posted in 
Billiards
Whats Wrong With Males
Posted in 
Billiards
Whats Wrong With Males
In 8 ball room 1 when somebody challenges me I accept and then they ask asl? i tell them that i am a male and instantly they leave the game and do it to someone else. :@ Why do you people do this and if you want to play females why cant u ask them politely as i am sure they will accept if they're nice females ;)
I understand your situation and it's really annoying when you play and then someone just come and ask your asl! I really hate that too! The main reason we come here is games, not for chatting or some stupid thing like that! And when we don't reply, they start saying bad thing to us! That's why I don't want to play here anymore!
Goodluck
Anna
Like any of "those" people read read the forum anyway. But it does get on my nerves. 
I am very cautious when someone asks me my asl, more often than not as soon as I say that I am 34  and female I get a lot of sexist remarks and questions, for example:
What bra size are you? What do you look like?
Can I have a pic of you, naked if possible? Do you have a web cam, can you pose for me and I will do the same?
The questions usually get more graphic as the game go's on, and if you don't answer these creeps they then start to give you more verbal abuse by calling you names. If you leave a game these players usually follow you into the lobby and start to say that you are a cheat to other players.There should be no need to ask someone their asl if you are here to play 8 or 9 ball
Why can't Flyordie ban the asking of asl's. There is no need to know  the asl of the other player, I am sure that if you chat to someone on here during a game your opponant will tell you their asl if they want you to know it. More often than not the only reason you get asked your asl on here is to find out what sort of 'target' you are for these creeps. If you are not what they are looking for they usually quit a game and try to find another 'victim to prey on'.
I have played and chatted to many people on Flyordie and it is only when I feel confident  that I am under no threat of abuse that I will tell the other player my asl.
If I am asked my asl at the very begining of a game I quite often tell them that I am '175 /haemaphrodite /from somewhere in the universe'. This usually shuts them up.
Give you a game one day DmcDevil, and I won't ask you for your asl, and I won't quit the game either.
kool right on.
If i see you in the lobby ill ask you for a game except you eont find me under this name for a reason. So i will notify you ;)
ty for the advise :) if anyone does this to me again i will follow ur instructions.
Question
: Whats Wrong With Males?

Answer
: 
Everything.

:p
Ok i totaly agree this can be so annoying BUT i must say its not just a "MALE" thing is it females do it just as often ive seen it done.I would also add you dont have to respond with you ASL if you dont want to and if the person leaves so be it there loss..What i hate even more then the MALE/FEMALE thing is the age one that goes like this....Hi ASL male/36/eng.. :O :O OMG 36 and on the internet :O:O

Forever.England.Flyordie Moderator
This isn't a* male prob* only. 

It's female, age, race and ect. related. Basicly it's life. 

IE: Teens don't hang with the older folks and visa versa. 

I'm sure that each one of the people who has done this thinks that their reason for doing so was a reasonable one. 

What I do in this situation, is ask why, just in case it was an accident;  then I remember the players name and never agree to play them again. 

Sundown 

LOL dood :D

36?

antique dood :p
NAH ANTH I GOT ONE BETTER:

NEWKIE: HEY GL

PLAYER:HEY ASL

NEWKIE: ASK CHEEKY....

works all the time ;)
What's wrong with males?

Oh where to begin...
oh what a DIRTY COMMENT love goddess ;)
HMMMM,WHATS WRONG WITH MALES,HERES A CLUE

WOMEN
Why do you blame the women is the reason men are the way they are?  I dont think sooo!!!

Its not just guys who ask & bail.... there are girls who are doing the same thing.....

They are 
LOW LIFES!!!!

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CLUE? I HOPE YOU`RE JOKING, NEWKIE, THERE IS NOT CLUE TO OPEN THAT. iS ALL BLOCKED, EVEN THEIR MINDS.
REMOVED

PROFANITY AND / OR VULGAR MESSAGES NOT PERMITTED

THIS USER AWARDED 72 HOUR BANISHMENT

[by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 25, 2003 12:41 PM]
holly im still tryin to figure out what u are,so give me a clue
Dont bother your lil` brain with that problem, newkso, dont use it to think, it will hurt you.
and u would know about thinkin as you 
dont
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen ,oh dont let me forget to say hello to the others ........There are some great people here, so keep trying i guess and you might get lucky,but man im 36 like anth and because i said i wasnt interested in giving my email address out im a ...pervert and should go to he!! ....shocked yes. Why would a person want to give out there addy to someone like that anyway...beats me or i guess im fighting off the offers...hehehe ...its not amusing i know ...but im not amused ..grrrr SPOOKY 
Q:
 Whats Wrong With Males?

It should be:
 Whats Wrong With Most Males?

In 8 ball room 1 when somebody challenges me I accept and then they ask asl? i tell them that i am a male and instantly they leave the game and do it to someone else. :@ Why do you people do this and if you want to play females why cant u ask them politely as i am sure they will accept if they're nice females.
 (Quote from DmcDevil). I play Males & Females. I have also goten many annoyed people to play me (Ask nicely befor you chalange them).
"a human being, newks-o."

Human beings lack the enzymes to digest hay, dolly :p 
O.K. some males are B*sterds toward the female kind, but im not *wink* *wink*
there are people and People, no matter if they are male or female.