Four in a Row
Most Hated Persons in CONNECT4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Most Hated Persons in CONNECT4
hello everything i kno is missing and these are most hated persons in flyordie:

1.Unforgivable
2.Deja Vu

that is all and i say why i hate them becoz Unforgivable is very weird person he has friend is 10 year old girl with nickname PiNk_WoLfIe and Deja Vu is the same and both age 60 year 

That IS OLL!!!!!

PEICE FOR EVERY 1 ELSE YAS
WTF??????? THAT AINT ME!!! even tho i do agree with him
excuse me but i know the girl who is apparantly "10" years old. well she isnt 10 she is 14 so can you please stop spreading rubbish. I feel your jealouse of Unforgivable and Deja Vu cause they are high. Is there any chance u fancy them? come on no need to hide your feelings. tell them how you feel

Sammy ;)
hey yaull i have some feelings for unforgivable and deja vu and im not afraid to show them yaull so wats up yaull yaull think im coo? cuz im smooth yaull lool so hows yaul?
ok yaul i kno u are pink wolfie yaul so i just wanted to say unforgivable agreed to marry me yaull we gonna be a big happy family yaull alright yaul?
im pink wolf?? lol??? get your facts rite
yea i dont see y people do this, accuse people tell lies about people ect
i totally agree yaul so lets just gather our hands and just shake'm YAUL
start speaking english "yaul"
wat u talkin bout yaul this my language yaul it makes me feel *coo* yaull so if yaull got a problem with me yaull gone be dealin with my fist ya heard?
dont act hard behind the keyboard yaul, yaul look stoopid yaul
yaul cant be jakin my lines yaul im raised in da hood yaull so if yaull got a prob yaull be dealin with my face YA HEARD?
did yaul hear me? i said stop actin hard behind yaul computer ;)
look yaul u cant be crampin ma style so if yaul got some probs yaul can just suk my small blueberry flavord lolipop yaul
if yaul had a small blueberry lollypop ;)
nah u dont no how to do it yaull u justa playa haita
shut up yaul yaul doin my nut in :|

wtf yaull u be dissin my crew we be hittin u cuz we ballin
yaul think i care ? cause i dont so shut up yaul i dont want to hear any of yaul c....
"yaul" think i care ? cause i dont :|
YA BETTER NOT SAY YAUL AGEN YAUL CUZ DAT BROOKLYN CREW BROTHA TALK YAUL I KNOW YAULS A BRITT WITH NO LIFE YAUL SO YAUL GET A LIFE AND STOP YA FLIRTEN WITH UNFORGIVABLE YAUL HES 60 YEARS OLD YAUL AIGHT THAT TIGHT DAT I GOT MAD ALL UP ON U YAUL?
o_0 liol can you answer my question on other c4 games post topic
I DONT CARE YAUL YAUL DONT SCARE ME STOP THREATENIN ME YAUL. FUNNY HOW YAUL THINK IM WOLFIE WHEN IM NOT. YAUL ACCUSE ME OF BEING SOMEONE IM NOT. HILARIOUS YAUL. SOME ADVICE GROW UP AND START SPEAKIN ENGLISH YAUL OR I GET MY HOMIES ON YAUL ;)

AND FLYIN UNFORGIVABLES PROFILE SAYS HES 17 I THINK YAUL NEED TO GET SOME GLASSES 
yaul got no homies ya homies all internet homies but mine all up in da club all day in da fast life so yaull wanna join no we be listnin and ting yaul welcome 2 da gd life YAUL
why wud he say hes 60 yaul we married yaul so yaul cant tell me nuthin bout ma wife yaul
At least i dont pretend 2 have homies. all yaul homies are on the internet so dont say that c....to me yaul. yaul dont have life cause yaul always on here. get out more yaul ;)
wtf yaul wanna see my pic yaul i show yaul my muscles i got a 10 pack yaul im cool i wear sunglasses yaul if that aint cool idk wat is yaul
what does yaul pic have 2 do with this yaul ? what are yaul ? some kind of chav ? well it sounds like it to me yaul ;)
im the ganster here so dont mess with my hommies like own ya cos we the east ends like init so stop trying be all hard cos i iz like a gangster 

dont mess with me and my hommies

U.B
flynbrooklyn ur nothing but some who lives on a farm and after ur done planting and w.e. u do u go on connect four and act like u live in brooklyn. so lets not get inhead of our selfs when really ur just a kid that gets beat up by his lil sister daily.

the one and only,
D-dog (yaull)
1.the one end only :p
2.Owned08
3.the (blue) devil:p
4.end some fair players ;):p 
i have done a threesome with unforgivable and deja vu yaul
and i want to tell yaul that i do live on a farm yeh but i DO NOT get beaten by my sis daily only weekly so plz do not say that it happens weekly yaul and sammy i want to tell yaul that me and my m8s (the new mike d-dog Owned08 CASEY JADE Paralyzed -I Z I- and many more) are gonna get u WATCH YA BACK YAUL
and i hate to break it 2 ya dani but every1 on this website thinks ur mental since u make nicknames and say thats my m8 im serious ask any1 we all think ur mentaly damaged
we all like the word yaul so maybe yaul of us should use it yaul peace :D
lmao i find this hilarious. Flyin aint you got anything better to do then sit on here and insult people? seriously you need to grow up. Infact you even need to get out more. You have serious issues here some advice

1. Get out
2. Get something called a LIFE
3. Try to get everything right before you try to insult me ;)
4. Get some HELP

wtf yaul be hatin on us man i cant be ere if yaul be dissin ma homie we be burnin yaul so dat u got me on em? I SWANG ON EM u better not be dissin me 
zzzzz Oh your still on flying? dont suprise me there.. :| how about you go out with your mates? instead of sitting on here?
hey this post is asking who the most hated person in c4 i think and i would like to take credit for that and say its me :D. 

The One And Only,
D-dog

Sorry to disappoint you super girl, but I know some players that are more hated than you. You're only FoD's clown.