A better forum 
Posted in 
Four in a Row
A better forum 
Posted in 
Four in a Row
A better forum 
http://connect-4.forumotion.net/your-first-forum-f1/

This forum is a lot better and holds more space than the other one and doesn't have ads like the other one. It is more organized, depending if a lot of people post on this forum I mean a lot than Eliten or whom ever will proberly have to buy a forum which can hold a lot of space like FlyOrDie's but not as much. I hope this forum can be the final one, but were still trying to figure stuff out so depending on your cooperation, the faster we will make it better for you.
can you please stop with your spam like this.
we don't need a better forum no, we need people to post better topics and not useless stuff.
as far as you know never will happen like this.

sincerely

mexican player
Mexican who are you?End we will do wat we want understood!!!Some players doing the site for us C4 players,wats your problem amigo?!
I think it's better we stick to the other forum until a final one has been made. People are already posting in it. =P
reiki i aint having any problems with him but hes spamming everywhere hes annoying so many people said hes pissing them off with his rubbish
hes actin like a wanna be mod
Why you making the problems,no offence leave them alone,they making something better for US.;)