« Back to All Topics
To Anyone Who Cares
Posted in 
Four in a Row
To Anyone Who Cares
Posted in 
Four in a Row
To Anyone Who Cares
i stopped programming these last few days and started playing lower rankings and have lost my sign i just wanted 2 say i wont be programming anymore 
I care :) but you won't learn anything from the lower rankings, play the higher rankings a lot of games, they might break you a lot, but look at they play and try and remember how to play those strats.
forget i ever made this post kk :D
Magic you dont programming,redicilus ;),You dont wanna to leave your progi....:( :)
To reiki put a **** in ur mouth and shut up ;) 

and to mike only reason im back to programming is because i got runned on 6 times and 2 of them wer from u
good,good reason you think we gonna bealivie you??No way may friend :D;)
idc if any1 believes me especially an idiot like u that lives on fod 24/7 lmfao @ u reiki u quit cuz i ran on u lool ur a very sad guy ;)
no comment,end i never played you b4 or now.......
WTF. You just diddnt stop programming.
Magic i can only say ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE,you know ;).......
What a pathetic reason to start programming again (not like I care but I like sticking my nose where it don't belong) OMG NOOOO you got ran on a few times your life is over :(!
look u **** i didnt say my lifes over i said ima start programming again so next time u stick ur noes into my business ima stick it up ur *** k ? :)
Awww bless.

Come find me then, I live near Edinburgh. You know where that even is?

PS Don't take that as seriously as you seem to take everything else on this game :)
Lol what would be the point of hunting him down any way?