Unforgivable  

GaƦƒiƎLɖ  

→ŦĦẹ̣̄ Ņêŵ Мίķę← 

Next_Generation☺  

Stud Muffin 

◄DX †RäiĐeR†►  

¤ Spectrus™ ¤  

Xtazy  
[sarcasm] I Agree completely with this list! But you forgot some people.

Reiki
Mike Freestone
Pink Wolfie [/sarcasm]
lol garfield doesn't belong on that list

i sure wouldn't want my name listed in the same category as all those people lol
neither does riki or stud or mike...
nm riekis on the other one lol
were am i on that list ????????? *thinks to self* oh thats why i got permed

U.B
S.M
S.L
D dog huh?Your not him,im cool wit d dog right now,your 1 jesulas person who pretending end wats more you getting problems.
Yh i rate elitens list a bit more.
reiki thats me... i said you shouldnt be there because its full of cheaters....

btw check out lances cool freeweb site www.freewebs.com/mcloser

it shows his story i think people should stop being mean to him after i saw all that :(.

D-dog
Why is it, that people always seem to make the same threads all over and over again? There has been made one "top 10" and it WAS taken serious at least. 
No offence, but Flyo people only seem to know flyo-players, so why even start by making a top 10, when you don't know any other players than from Flyo? 
This so happen to be the only active c4 forum, but it seem more or less rubbish... 
hmmm why aren't u there.  think hard, think verrry hard.  oh i got it!  cuz ur not good!  :P
well other people that are as good as me are there like brooklyn casey jade dx raider and spectrus :|
ooohh, they are? then u also must be on the top10 c4players-list! LOL

I cant belive that rating and players against players r the only thing people on this forum talks about. How about focusing on actually become better? How about instead of running and save your dear points, try to play those who r better than u?

ok u take this game way too seriously like most of the ppl here like unforgivable he actually wants ppl dead because they use programs and most of u ppl prob do 2 justa game u dont get anything wen u have points not money not experience in life nothing just a little red sheild or a little gold icon that doesent even look good
that's what relf is trying to say, that the truly good players dont care about points, whereas the players on that list only care about points.  Except garfield he's good.

take the game too seriously?  i can't deny that lol.  But for that matter, spending more than 5 hours of your life playing this game is taking it too seriously, which makes all of us guilty of that.
It got nothing to do with me taking it serious, i will call me addicted yes, but not serious.. No solved game can be a serious game dude.

In real games, only the best and skilled ones reach the top, here any doofus can ;)

But yet, for us who put more in this game than to win with red and try to break the opponent, it could be a serious game =)
relfson, how dare you insult the game of connect four.  IT IS SERIOUS.  Just wait, one day some guy will point a gun to your head, say some connect four moves, and then say, what's the right move next? Get it wrong and i shoot you!  Then let's see if you still say it's not serious...

and that guy may or may not be me lol

you can just call me the connect four killer.  So far i've killed 23 random people on the street, people sure are bad at connect four!  And therefore they deserve to die.  Gray shields, look out.  Newborn babies who aren't good at connect four, look out.
lol, i replyed to u but made a whole new thread, lol.

----> 
Haha dude! I play premove ballot all the time mate =) And that my friend could be a serious game offcourse. But not even beroux have that option, so not many play that. Therfore it can not be called a game in itself.

Im going to the states soon, so if ur serious about that gun-buisness, ill meet u half way :D
Lol, now u actualy do scare me :S Think im gonna keep that a secret =)
whats the matter, think you'd get the move wrong? 
if it's near or in Pennsylvania, we should hang out =)
oooooh, i said a city not a state!!!, there u got me.. oh what a fool i was for saying the city, omg im dumb. U must be quit intelectual to point out an error THAT big.. 

Ur sweet magic, kisskiss =(|)
lol you two are crazy :p:p..... 
Reiki how come u dont play me any more ^^?
well,i dont think i will play enymore,its bored now.
All.im just gaving points to system:d....
Hi all,

played some games today, first time since quiet a while. Same depressing story as last time. I was two games far and already ran on twice. But then I luckily played against two pretty good but especially fair players. So it was a good compensation. Don't think I'm gonna play more though, it's no challenge anymore.
Hey are you playing somewhere else or have u simply outgrown the game. Its always a laugh playing u nameless, and all the other true good players for that matter. What are people like fstal eliten etc doing out of interest have u all found better sites, weaned yourself of c4 or what ?? Cos yh the programmer to non programmer ratio isnt healthy here.
im still interested in c4 i'm just short on time and also i'm very addicted to poker

eliten is too busy playing stupid games like runescape

and garfield, i was in connect 4 the other day and tried to play you but you rejected!  lol what was that about?
rejected yer yer rejected u just got rejected :p
u should come to kurnik or blip for some real c4 hardcore getto sessions =P 
I found a new game, here on flyo: Darts. And I'm actually becoming pretty good at it as well. So that's a new challenge. More fair players there, allthough some of them run as well, but at least there is no cheating (at least, that's what I think) I will continue to play connect 4 once in a while, but not like I used to play it (which was quiet addictive, I admit ;))

I kinda miss the good players too btw. Players like muggaz, jerome, fstal, johny lynch, blue devil, garfield... Where have they all gone?
offcourse playing c4 on flyo make u sick of this game.. flyo is a monster that could take down even the best =)

Start play at sites where your opponents r fair.. ditch flyo once and for all
lol ghetto sessions, so true.  Kurnik is the ghetto of c4 and it's where all the true c4 gangstas hang out like relson
hehe =)

Have u ever played me there? In my cribz kurnik that is?

lol :D
hey nameless were am i on that list ??? wait i still play this game :o im getting pretty bored and i need a challenge like u nameless ur allways fun to play :D
HEY fstal, i cant remember refusing u it doesnt sound like something id do, maybe an imposter or im just lying i dont know but id love to play, wt name were u on?? im on kurnik sometimes aswell.
i was on fstal86 lol.  It must have been an imposter.

on kurnik i'm div0ckrehnee
oh i dont think we've ever played relf
ok, then come to my gangstaz paradise someday ur up for it ;)
kl im GarfieldWoop on kurnik. Connect four is four in a row yeah eagle eye :p.
loool some eagle eye you are
i must warn you, connect four is full of crazy people like me...you probably shouldn't go there if you value your sanity
I just discovered how unimaginative your nick is, fstal
it's funny you say that, i was just thinking of making a new one next time i go on.  I made this one years ago before i could think of good names :P  

Zugzwang was a good nick, no?  

div0ckrehnee, not so much but i like it anyway lol

i wont say my next one yet, that would take away the fun of surprising high rated players :P