Where are all good players??
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hello.
it is with a sad observation i realize that a lot of good players don't play now often on this site.
There are many reasons to explain that: this site is infected by proggers (they are allowed!!:s) which prefer cheat ( running or point-banking) rather than play correctly many games with a challenger. Where is now the fair play, the good players, and the good variations? 
When i connect me on the room, i see: sign, insult, sign, insult, sign, insult.... always the same players which impair this game!! It's so pathetic...
It's very frustrating to feel steal by poor unfair players, which often aren't so good but use uncertain method to have the most possible points. I think really that now here is not a site to develop goods variations on connect four, but it's from now on "The War of points". If you see with attention the top list, each and every one can notice that there are less than 50% fair players!!
Can i have opinion of good and fair players which play again here or which now play on others sites??? It think it's a interesting and necessary topic...

KrichtenkO
bro you have a great idea but your not the first im sorry to say and flyordie hasnt seemed much intrested in making eaither non rated rooms for c4, non program rooms, non program top list, ways so you must play more then one game if that options selected, and banning programs.

which it doesnt mean anything because i can think of a good resons why they may not want to put those things into the game. 

but for people who insult and programs what you can do is mute them but sorry to say that may leave only low rating players at some times.
Hey man do you still play? Im making a return. Programmers are going down :p
Blue devil! I miss ya man. I havent played c4 in so long. I was close friends with mike. Haha. I wonder if youll ever see this.

Snakeboard
Verzion
Sam :D
50 % fair players?  I think less then 10 procent.
Even starters. I follow this game half a year. six of seven players have à second nick and changes there points at night.
Master an even great masters are afraid to play because they are not sure to start first.
Good luck to all who try to play fair.