haters at c4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
haters at c4
Posted in 
Four in a Row
haters at c4
has anyone else noticed that there r lots of haters at c4 ? :s  
hehehhhehehe jessica....there ARE alot of haters :)
thats why they are all getting banned :)
A YO TROUBLE ITS ME A.I.R.F.O.R.C.E  ;) COMIN BACK
yourv gotta be joking me. lmao
this is a joke your saying theres haters on fod... i mean come on its a connect four game they put 4+  on the box and i dont even think they expected people over 10 to play the game. come on look at what your talking about if anybody is "hatin" on this game they have problems. and for it to bother u, i think u may need to look at what your talkin bout also.
wow been a while since i did this.. lol :|  anyways......... have u been there lately? its like a war to get ppl banned :| how is that not hating? :| explain that to me.....
war?? cmon trouble maker just grow up a little last gangster has a point connect4 is just a game 
listen trouble, it would help if you didnt program 24/7, share accounts 24/7 and point bank your life out, i mean c'mon, alls u do is pb and you wonder why ppl hate u, loooooool, even more u deny it, when its straight in ya face
Volc u dont really have to point that out now ur just the same if she points bank just take an ss and if shes high nd didnt get banned that must mean she doesnt point bank and if she progs well thats not concederd cheating go look in the rules of use and iv seen ur nick u had a prog sign u dont really have to make hypocritical remarks just admit it u wont get banned programming is allowed oh and Volc iv seen u point bank in the past i came on c4 and i saw ur nick with 810 points looked in ur info full of point banking with some1 called pink wolfie the next day u were banned idk if u point bank now since i never play...gd day sir :) :D

Logan :p