« Back to All Topics
Playing c4 on the forums..4 real
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
I am just bored so I was wondering about a game on the forums. Never seen this done before so this seems to be a new idea. Anyways I will be red and I will go 4.

Just regular c4? That's pretty dull. I accept this challenge if you play me 8x8 board. xD
Bonjour, 

Je ne sais pas  dans quel topic écrire mais il serait bien qu'ils mettent puissance 4 en 8x8, 8x7, 9x7 et. Que pensez-vous?

C'est vrai au billard ils ont bien 8 ball, 9ball, snoocker. Pourquoi pas à puissance 4? ( en plus il n'existe pas de programme pour ces jeux là ) et en plus cela attirera une autre clientèle! 

Car si j'ai bien compris flyordie veut évoluer... 

Hello,

I do not know what the topic should be "writing, but it would be nice that they put in power 4 8x8, 8x7, 9x7 and. What do you think?

I do not know what topic to write but it would be nice to put connect 4 in 8x8, 8x7, 9x7 and. What do you think?

This is true although they billiards 8 ball, 9ball, snoocker. Why not connect 4? (Plus there is no program for these games there) and also will attract a different clientele!

Because if I understand FlyOrDie wants change ...
kk I will play you on a 8x8 board. In that case I would still go 4.
@♥.þєŧiŧ ¢ǿєùя.♥ agreed

@Fouracle I shall once more go 4
I play 5 on top because I am unoriginal.
Oh I meant to go 6. Sorry wasn't paying attention haha.
I will go 3 again because I like being repetitive

Now I will follow up by playing 2 again.
Then I have no choice but to block on 5.
My brain tells me to go 5 again.

I will now take this opportunity to play 4.
There's a chance for me to go 3.

Very well you leave me no choice but to play 3 on top.
Ahem very well you leave me no choice but to...

Forfeit. Haha your moves were just very smooth, 2 smooth for me to handle. Tbh you played a very clean match. gg.

Ah gg. It was easy because I had already perfected that opening completely. lol