« Back to All Topics
Knight retires with a gift
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hey folks I just wanted to say that I posted a new youtube vid. about Connect 4 so check it out if you wish. Just a video of me playing some fellow pro players. The link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9yu2xIRKs

I would like to say that I am retiring from connect 4 after what seems like forever and have met some great people since I started playing, people who have made this site a fun and enjoyable place to hang about so I would love to give some shout outs to those people such as…

Good byes to: Sn1, .Mason, Suffix, ♥Sweet Candy♥, Dark Prince, Ferite, DanneM, Fouracle, dreddz, ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦, muggaz, captain2009, Experimental, paigans, kurtronaldo, cosmix, jeje7, Celestial Dragon, GIANASI, ◄↕☼‡☼↕►, Xkross, Yukian, -Bounty Hunter-, .Serenade, ☺°☻bandicøøt☺°☻°, ⇏ ✲ʞίϻʙέяℓέγ❣ ⇍™, A.V.K-Predator, golbez, PiNk_WoLfIe   

Have fun guys, hope to see you guys still playin when I come back in a decade. 

Hello Diva Knight..

"lets chat, and talk about flyordie"

cpl days later "I retire"...

Btw, thank you so much for your gift... x)
It will be hard, but i will try to go on. or at least i will go on the next week, until you make your "come back announcement"... 

Get over yourself allready :P

Goodbye to my one and only fan: relfson

Your letter was very touching to say the very least. I have always come to expect that you will be waiting for me a decade from now when I return…

And I will be sure on getting over myself lol. Still, I don’t see the point on coming back. There is no reason to. Most likely in the case if I do, everybody would have gotten bored of the old 7x6 board and would have left like suffix said. And relfson, I am very happy to say that I have finally found something called life. It is an amazing place, not as repetitive as c4. You should check it out :]

oh, and another thing: Filming yourself playing c4, and post it on youtube... it isnt living, m8...
oh No! another good player retires :(
we will miss you, goodbye my friend 
but u didnt tell the reason why are u retiring? :P
and what i wanted to say is when ur back i will be still here :) 

Dark Prince

Good bye man. I hope you will come back sometime, you are a good opponent and a nice guy to talk with!

Good luck :)