« Back to All Topics
Suggestions about the game
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Because many players have retired from this game, it must be a flaw or something else. Therefore I have some suggestions I will give you which can help this site be more active or at least funnier to play at.

1. We need more board sizes 7x6 is so old and many players can play it perfectly nowadays. I suggest 7x7 8x7 9x6 and 8x8. And it's just a very few player who can play these styles perfectly, so it'd be more competition.

2. When you offer someone a game, it should automatically be 2 games or at least we who are non-subscribers should have the functions so we also can play 2 games without being blown.

3. The graphic design looks so awful. The bullets go down too slowly. Blip had a good structure with their graphic design, I loved it. 

Peace, Suffix
I forgot to mention a game-setting which you can apply how many minutes/game you want, for an example - 30 sec, 1 min 2 min 5 min and 10 mins
i agree with you... but you forgot to suggest bullet rooms
like 1min, 30sec, 10sec

Dark Prince
ah didnt see that u've posted again yes mentioning  a 
game-setting like 1min 30sec is better than bullet rooms

Dark Prince
I do agree with offering and giving every player 2 games or even more, people who run is putting players off and see that its not fair to carry on playing.

Programming is also a issue, but with flyordie putting the (!) we can now be warned and its down to us players to wether accept or deny a programmer. Please let me remind some people get these signs when they are having multiple windows up, there-for if you have facebook on and keep clicking off the window it will detect that you MIGHT be playing a program.

It irritates me when people get them and users do not read the "Player Might Program" i always give them a chance.. its just points.

For the board sizes we should be given an option (for subscribers) to set our own board sizes! makes it more fun, more challanging and creative.

WheresMySmile :P
I dislike too when some players left FOD. I hope they will be back rapidly. Suffix has right, it will be a great idea to have different board size and minutes/game. I know that some of them have left to play 8*8.
I need more feedbacks, thanks in advance

Suffix
I have to bump this.

Dear FOD <3

The new thing in c4 is 8x8 boards. 

If you would make an option like you did for pop out, it would create a huge boost for this site.

Alot of old players, and new and good 8x8 players would join here to play. Even if its only for subs, i would certainly sub for that. (never subbed in my life)

It can't be that hard for you to program a new board like that compared to pop out?
It would be epic, and it would mean a new era in connect four.

Love
-relfson

Hahaha, I don't even remember making this threat. Thanks for bumping it relf! ^^
lol, 10 second bullet rooms? i can play a game within 10 seconds :p
oopz, i cant play a game within 10 seconds**
Once again i will mention the 8x8 board-hype thats going on now a days. Myself and MANY others are now playing 8x8 with one board each, and telling moves in different chats around.

And AGAIN i feel the need to tell you great people at FoD: If you create 8x8 boards, it will boost this site as you will never believe!! I can assure you that your income from subscribers will at worst double from the connect four players.

Think about it. Alot of all the great old players will be back, and the subculture of c4 will again rise, without programmers! 

FoD would be pioneers in something that is no risk for a site with servers, and the market is so hungry!

Please help us keep this game alive and make this site greater!! :)
relfson you are a great advertising strategist. FoD should engage you to make the site more attractive hehe. I totally agree with all of you: More different boards, less programs!!!

gl Marco
Hi,

jean__91 he has says also :  I propose a bigger size, like 8x7, 9x7 or 8x8. 

It's a very good suggestion. All the old players will be really happy if we have new boards sizes in this site. More fun, more people, certainly more subscriptions... 

No panic for those who don't like this idea. We can have new boards and 7x6 by the same time for the happiness of all the players.

Why not make this site greater? Yes relfson.

Hi all for me the best girl is petit coeur best man is ¢ℓαяк кєหŦ 
Why not add tournaments of C4 (actually we have only in Pop-Out) with the balls already placed. (It's only a suggestion). The players are bored and they need something new with more reflection.

New boards sizes will be nice also... 

But for those who likes the competition the tournements are essensial. 
Actually the players of Pop-Out have tournament. But for those who love the C4 there is nothing. 

I'm sure FlyOrDie can rethink a bit the things... 

Thanks.
I agree Supra. New boardsizes would be great. 
Let us play some connect 4 tournaments too. Is unfair that FOD only have Pop tournies..
I find it quite amusing tbh, i thought FOD decided to make the Pop-Out Tournies in order to prevent programs, as people complained about the normal 7x6 tournies, with programmers playing it.

But it turns out most the programmers now play pop out hahahaaa... as its so easy, and not much thought really goes into the moves.

what fod needs is new board sizes, and new tournies on them new sizes, it answers every problem C4 currently has :)

The progs can stick to their 7x6, and their pop tournies, and us better players can have some fun on our new sizes, and fun tournies on them.

Thanks all :)
HA HA HA!!! It's a joke? You're lost without your Vianiato. :D
And you're probably lost in your head.
"The progs can stick to their 7x6, and their pop tournies, and us better players can have some fun on our new sizes, and fun tournies on them".

I don't like your thought English Legend because it's unfair. 
Many players support the idea of the new boards sizes. 
But they like 7x6 and they want to continue to play this vertion. 
If the things change in the futur and some don't accept to play the new board, immediatly they will be called program? 
And I don't like the idea of tournaments in new boards sizes.
If we don't have tournaments in first in classic.

Then, it's important to clarify i don't call the player English Legend or another player program of course not! But I know he likes analyse his games and the games of the players with his many programs. For this reason i laugh a bit. 

I wish good games to all. 

You know what? i don't even care....
not even gonna bother playing anymore, because of ppl like you :)

BYE!
You don't know me. Same for Suprafix.
Please, don't be boring and stop your cinema. Come back to play and stay with your friends.

That's what people like me you say. :)

Hi,

All the time you call the others program and you lose your time to hurt Mason. 

I'm sure If relfson or LAMIA or Ferite are not agree with you then you close your mouth. But with the others you are intolerant. 

You think that normal? Me not. Everyone can give his suggestion or his opinion for the game. 

Best Regards.

Kira.

For your information English Legend even if I defend the 7x6 and the honest players of the classic game. And the honest players of Pop-Out. 
I'm a 8x8 player! 

No.

And I don't like your curiosity. 
You have belittled me. You forget very quickly!
It's very hard to accept to play or talk with people rude.
I'm very tolerant but I can't accept more.
It's my last post.

Fix, you are one of the best players here and I like your ideas, but they would probably only offer these features to vip and sub too, which I find sad :(