« Back to All Topics
New game variant: Pop-out
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
A new game variant has been added, called Pop-Out.

Instead of dropping a piece, you can choose to remove one of your own pieces from the bottom row.

You can choose this variant in the game settings options.

Available only for subscribers.
And a few other modifications:

- faster movement of balls
- less time overall

why the hell were the BALLZ slow in the first place.
Yes! Finally something new. But, we want more board sizes as well
Finally New Features (y) less progs. Goodjob ;)
This idea is unfair only for not subscribed. The subscribed players can play normal, and in my case I must have to think in which ball my opponent will remove. 
Bjr, Parasita I, tu n'es jamais content... Lorsqu'on proposait nos idées pour créer des choses qui permettent de diminuer le nombre de joueurs utilisant un programme, tu était entièrement d'accord etc... et mnt tu te plainds ?
Faudrait savoir ce que tu veux ;) si tu veux avoir la possibilté de jouer normalement ou en "pop-out", il ne te reste qu'une seule chose à faire : t'abonner :)

Lacoste™

> must have to think in which ball my opponent will
> remove. 

That's what Pop-Out is about. ;)

My point of the is the pop-out is a different variation from the C4. It's not the game. Yestaday I was frustrated because I thought the newest features were only allowed for the subscribed users. And I dont like the idea the subscribed players decdide the kind of the game. Yestarday I was not waiting for the update. My  sugestion is create the own place to the Pop-Out. For exemle replacing one of the rooms. This is my point of the view. And this variation don't reduce the the progs and cheating like you are thinking.
Hi, i know if you can add 1more game with different board sizes like 8x8 because i see that in Pop-Out reds have still more advantages than blues... like in normal C4

Dark Prince
We want Board Sizes just as well of this new add-on.

8x8 for Example.. 7x8.. A new change to FlyOrDie.