« Back to All Topics
Pop-Out
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Pop-Out
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Pop-Out
The Pop-Out game is a different than 8x7 Connect4. So I think it's better the creation of a room specially to play this game. Because this game is perfect for the subscribed players, because they can pratice when they want. It's not fair.
I thought it was 7x6, w/e. The problem is solved if you buy subscription. Creating a new room isn't necessary. Why is the game ''perfect'' for subscribers?
I'm not only talking by myself. I'm talking for everyone who is interested in my point of the view. Specially for who is not subscribed.

Many people doesn't want to assign here. Many people doesn't care about the Pop-Out. And no make sense one person assign to the FOD just to avoid the Pop-Out game??

You are happy with game. Then it's good for you are happy with game. That means you guess interesting the game and you are happy with game :-P

You can play when you want. The not assigned cannot do that. So you have the advanage you practice more.

For me, it's necessary split. Because the Pop-out is a different game. So they must in different places. 

Another thing. The Pop-Out'll let the mods work more hard. Because w don't know who is banking now. Correct??

This is my opinion e this is my suggestion!
Everyone has still the same conditions, except some who may not have money to subscribe. Why is Pop-out a different game? The principle is the same (i.e connect four).

If you don't care about Pop-Out, then don't play!?

Sufix the condictions are not the same. People likes you don't give many chances to the people not assigned to play more times. So you play more times the game so you assimilate more experience than a not subbed. Everyone is not a genious like you and the people you know? Do you agree with me? And if he conditions are the same why don't you pay the assignature to everyone? Even for people who don't want to assign?

The process for you can be the same, the board size are the same, an the principles are the same principles. As you know the same principles doesn't mean the game is the same correct?  It's like the billards games or the darts games the process are the same, but the games are diferent. Then they have different rooms o play.

I'm just suggesting, because the I'll be annoyed with invitation to play pop-out. And I guess a different game, so I suggested a diferent room(s) to play.
I refer to my previous post.