« Back to All Topics
Pop-Out & Board Sizes
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Pop-Out & Board Sizes
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Pop-Out & Board Sizes
I remember back a few months when the pop-out release. Everybody wondered what so-called Pop-out is, almost nobody heard about it, never requested and never discussed. But then one day a lightning star from a clear sky arrived and pop-out was here. The question is - What happened to the new board sizes that was requested for years but never implemented?

I personally thought that you were open to suggestions, and if a proposal suggested a number of times from players who have years of experience, it should be certainly a great idea, right? I think it is pretty undemocratic to ignore what we think and feel. I've said it before and will say it again, the same old 7x6 get boring nowadays. We need something new that most people enjoy and that is available to everyone, not just subscribers. It would hopefully be able to generate more players who are tired and probably attract more players to play.

My question to you now is: Do you really care about us players and our proposals? Are any new board sizes on input? Do you really know what we want? If you know it, please listen to us!

, Suffix
Bonjour, ce serait bien comme le dit si bien suprafix d'avoir d'autre taille de puissance 4. comme le 8x8 qui est très populaire et qui ferait revenir une ancienne génération de très bon joueur et aussi ferait venir une nouvelle génération de joueur qui voudrait tester... Et permettrait aussi au bon joueur qui y joue déjà de pouvoir prendre plus de plaisir, car maintenant le 6x7 est devenu ennuyeux même très ennuyeux. De plus qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de joueur à puissance 4. Toujours obligé de jouer les mêmes... Là au moins nous pourrons jouer sur d'autre taille de jeu... Merci d'avance

TRADUCTION :

Hello, it would be good as so many have suprafix other power size 4. as 8x8 which is very popular and would return to an older generation of excellent player and also would bring a new generation of players who want to test ... And would also allow good player who already plays can have more fun, because now the 6x7 became boring very very boring. In addition there is not much player power 4. Always have to play the same ... Here at least we can play on different size of the game .. Thank you in advance

Hi ♥.þєŧiŧ ¢ǿєùя.♥!

Thanks for your feedback. As you can see I agree with you.
But... Some players would get bored of other players playing so slow... like me! I think this board sizes should be available but please, only for those who can play them haha. People like me ( Ferite) Get utterly bored of slow players and just end up leaving the game :P
Its a really good idea but it was already suggested  so i doubt OP will do it. And about playing slower i dont think is a big deal, in my opinion is less boring than playing fast a lot of styles that you already know all the moves.
Bonjour à tous! Oui Golbez cela a déjà été proposé un grand nombre de fois mais peut-être ça n'a pas abouti car chacun poster dans son côté. Si on poste tous un message sur le topic de suprafix comme quoi on aimerait bien d'autre taille ( 8x8, 9x6.... ) peut-être que cela ce fera. Je vois beaucoup moins de joueur qu'avant... Et cela serait plus dans leur intérêt de mettre de la nouveauté. Comme pour pop out cela a un peu relancer le jeu sauf que dans le pop out il n'y a pas beaucoup de possibilité de jouer... Gardons espoir :p Bon jeu à tous

TRADUCTION :

Hello everyone! Yes Golbez has already been proposed many times, but maybe it was not successful because each poster in his side. If we all post a message on the topic of suprafix as what we would like other size (8x8, 9x6 ....) maybe this will be it. I see much less player before ... And it would be in their interest to novelty. As it pop out a little boost in the game except that the pop out there is not much opportunity to play ... Hopeful :p. Good game at all
I'd rather wait some few seconds on a new position than repeat a 7x6 position once again.