Points mean nothing
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Points mean nothing
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Points mean nothing
Hello all,

I am here today to show you a prime example of why points mean nothing.... This guy is crown and I am 500ish points. Now he gave up after 10th game ( or so he says) but during that time it was 6.5-3.5... he played a bit more serious and it ended up being 14-6... the gap gets bigger...

TO all new players out there, don't be scared by points, it means nothing :)

[IMG]
http://i.imgur.com/WGMt7.png
/IMG]

I am offering lessons in connect four just pm me in game if your interested.

Regards,

Premo
I'd love to have you as a teacher, please PM me! :D
Now seriously?.... it was half 3 in the morning... i was tired.. and i gave you the last like 8 wins cuz i was doing loss styles...

You want a proper 10 games? play me again today and we'll see, then put that SS up and we'll see why im the king...
lol, didnt that one claim himself to be top3 in the world? haha.
Bonsoir, oui les points ne veulent rien dire mais là vous étiez dans la salle "sans rating". Mais sinon oui comme les points ne veulent rien dire car certains jouent que les petits, d'autre run ( donc si ils sont plus souvent rouge que bleu, ils montent ), d'autre qui programme, ou d'autre point banque... 

Bon jeu à tous!
Mason... Check my screenshot... what does my time say?

3:36 :) No excuses. Plus I was doing graphics work at the same time, hence the "PS" down in toolbar :) But sure "king" 10 games tonight :) ( even though after 10 games it was 6.5-3.5 me *cough*
I am interested in understanding the idea behind the rules, so I want you to teach me! 
I always hear players who insult new players because "noobs" are not good enough. But no one shares his own experience in understanding the concept of the game. You have been the first person, that I met, who offers his experience to let other people understand the game!
I will check for your games :P

Hey, 

I just want to tell sorry, to Premonition.
Perhaps, my words was a little strong.

Anyway,

I don't like play the judge.

Good games,

=^.^=