Retired... again :)
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
To all, I am officially quitting connect 4

gotta give my thanks too the progs and runners, also the low ranks who use mustrum, and the high ranks, who pose as low ranks.

special thanks to;

Ferite
Divine Knight
Devilz
LAMIA
Kimberly
cymantex

Highest ranks etc.

ToMoRroWLanD ----- 847
Stylo ------------ 739
.Mason' ---------- 756
RO_JA' ----------- 758
Regulator -------- 714
shadow emporer --- 727
13.1.19.15.14 ---- 765
Stylo ------------ 736
Fatcat ----------- 698
Alzaabi.Champion - 768
Volc ------------- 895
.Saiga. ---------- 727
MC Whiteboy ------ 701
.Unforgiven. ----- 700
Quadrophenia ----- 559
Apollo's Revenge - 552

317-0-0 <<<<<<<<<< highest win streak

→Jά¢ķ Màśøń←
Thanks! Now I can move on with my life! That information was a lifesaver, I was beginning to get desperate...I haven't been able to sleep, all I could think about was, "What is that person Mason gonna do? Will he retire or keep playing?" The question just kept eating at me and I would toss and turn all night. Then in the day I had no motivation to do anything,But now you've come along and finally answered the question!
hahaha its funny
Also like too say thanks too some player i will miss, who are great too play with, and good honest players;

jeje7
lilaliba
Quad
Yukian
mooooom
Babysexy
Suprafix
PRACTICE MODE
goodenough
♏ℓα∂єη Pєтяιc
★★
dreddz
muggaz
Silent Rain
Ringo Method

GREAT PLAYERS all the above :p
Xtazy... *cris* go point bank in reversi, and program their too, then come back when youve learnt the concept of connect 4, and maybe, (...), this post is too my freinds... not wannabe's who can only Cheat, prog and bank too a game, for them lovely pixels that you call points :)

[Edited by: Mervin on 25.10.2012 00:43]
Ya know what... im not gonna let you progs win, you tried beating me on low nicks.. hoping maybe i would play your high accounts, or give free right? or quit?

Nah... not gonna happen, im gonna get 850, and im gonna sit on it, too keep this mighty pixel crown from you bankers, Progs, and runners, and Xtazy and 4inarowlegend A.K.A new york, facebook, who is on bann evasion for banking in gomoku, btw too any mod who posts this, please keep an eye out in Reversi, for Xtazy-Hades, Łα¢σѕтє and 4¿N-ǻ_Ř•ŵĻεĢεŅĐ™ As they will be account sharing and banking together, They use a program there called Saio or something, and are banking for the crown, just like they did in Go-Moku and Connect 4.

Also If any good players want some 437/417 style games or just some competitive play, please feel free too ask, im always up for 10+ games, in the Unrated room :) thanks :p