« Back to All Topics
Top 15 Players of 2002 ( all fun )
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hey ladies and gents. I thought i would do this little thing to end the year 2002. out of the following 15 players. choose 2 players that you think are the best 2 from the year 2002. You cannot choose yourself, lol.

The Master
Jimmy White
I_Like_Boobs
Greenking
Enigma
FineAim-GM-
Keeper
Fred123
Dreamaster
Eggettrr-GM-
Stoney8587
Willie Thorne
Rocket
TommyUK
Mark J Williams

These are the best 15 of my choice and i hope youll agree they probably are,. sorry for those who have been left out.
So all you have to do is choose 2 people, i will then on 1st january count the results, and then put up the real top 15 of 2002

Merry XMAS Everyone!!!

Dave

Jimmy White and Mark J Williams

;)
Mark J Williams and Enigma

thxx ;)

I_Like_Boobs and Jimmy White
i wud probably agree with that post apart from rocket and fred
Jimmy White and i_like_boobs... (Go Paul)
Jimmy White and boobs

why aren't i in any of the 2's picked so far
thanks for replying to those who have so far ;). More people reply, so we can truly see the top 15 of the year 2002 ;)..

My 2 are I_Like_Boobs and Jimmy White
thanks for replying to those who have so far ;). More people reply, so we can truly see the top 15 of the year 2002 ;)..

My 2 are I_Like_Boobs and Jimmy White
Jimmy White and Mark J Williams
Mark J Williams and Jimmy White, without a shadow of a doubt
TORONTO_96 most definitly. don't believe? try me.
I'd rather do a top 10 if no-one minds...

1)Jimmy White
2)Mark J Williams
3)Keeper
4)I_Like_Boobs
5)Tommy uk
6)Rocket
7)Dreamaster
8)The Master
9)Willie Thorne
10)Haze

Now I believe that conclusively proves Realpool is the best, as it has 8 of those players at the moment..I think

hey guys :) im quite dissapointed none of u chosed me :( but moving on with out a show of a doubt the 2 best players that we loved to see plaing each other for 2002 were 
    Mark J Williams and Jimmy White

they put on some brilliant games and i loved watching them play....;) well done guys

ps....(vote for me) lol

i have same skill as boobs so put me name in 1 of these posts plz u might aswell call this post jimmy and some 1 
yes Stoney realpool is the best Snooker Ladder 100%. i put your 2 names as Jimmy White and Mark J Williams ;)
1) Jimmy White
2) Mark J Williams
3) DreaMaster
4) Stoney
5) Fine Aim
6) The Master
7) Keeper
8) Enigma
9) Willie
10) Rocket
i'm sorry but i don't agree for all those who have chosen rocket. i've seen him play many times and each time have never bene impressed by him. i'm not saying i'm any better than he is but i feel there are better players who deserve it more to be in these lists
1 Jimmy Whte
2 Stoney8587
3 The Master
4 Pseudofantis
5 i like boobs

yeah Pseudofanaticism is very good- Mr SkunK too
Eminem put me as number 2..BLESS YOU SIR!!!

Thanks to Boobs for putting me at 4, I knew I could rely on somebody ;-)
Boobs you didn't put me in your top 10 but you told me I gave you your biggest defeat :( lmao

Anyway mine would be.. Keeper and Chris
Everyone who reply to this do you all have brian damage or something LMAO at these pathetic list  END OF

by the way if these are the best playings then i suggest you lot go play a few more peoples and i bet most of these name been mention are the sad little idiot who wont play with anybody they dont know and you know i am right

ps i_love_boobs is a n0b

erm no he isnt 
and due 2 this post novice this proves that u r jealous coz no on epicked and there is no need at all 2 have a god at boobs it is not his fault if ppl think he is a good players 

thx Mike;)
mossy or mike or graham norton whoever you are jealous no not really none of these name can beat me in a best of 5 sure they won 1 game then run off anyway can you stop reply right after me becouse i really dont care what u have to say 

JEALOUS lmao 

l o l champ hahahhahaahhahahahhah
mossy you deserve that big time!you started it
This thread i thought was gonna be one of the best. However novice the prick goes and wrecks it with his comments whch aren't needed. Novice i could probably beat you bo5 bo3 bo10 dn't fúcking care. Also super-champ i'm not a big fan of mossy but he's not a bad guy and maybe you should try geting ur head out.

Merry Xmas btw :)
oh !!!!NO  i am a thread wrecker i am so bad hehehe respect da champ just shut up ! YOU??? beat me??? you must be joking it goes to prove what a idiot you are and anyone who believe you can.. STILL LMAO 
ps swearing wont get you nowhere

the master as hes whooped every1 in 8ball badly,not seen im play snooker btu seen his stats in realpool,n jimmy white:p
Novice u arrange a time for me to play u and i will. just name a time.

Novice you say that noone can beat u in a bo5, its bcoz u wont let anyone play u in a bo5! I beat u and u run every damned time so haha 2 u u fruitcake. PS Boobs aint a n0b 
I every1 and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF U ;)

Thanks to evry1 who put me on top 15 :)

ill let u a list of the players who i new (because i dont new a lot of good players i think ) and a BIG SORRY to the guys i dont new :

1)Jimmy White and Keeper, 
2)Mark j Williams 
3)The Master
4)Boobs,and Stoney 
5)Enigma and willie
6)Rocket
7)FineAim
8)Bolleke
9)Tommyuk
10)Bubbbab
999) DreaMaster :d

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS ;)

JOHN 

has every1 forgot how good mossy is or r yall not adding him bcoz he doesnt play much snooker anymoer
No1 put me. :( you all know i rule at snooker/pool ;) just a bit rusty :p ty every1 that put me in their top 10( no 1:() and merry christmas;) 
Nash
BadAim-GM- me running from you nah i dont think so 
name your times i will take care of you just like i take care of your buddys
Beatable Novice- tomorrow at 4 pm UK time. 
see you at 4pm b05  you have just made a big mistake you will learn the hard way just like your pals on here
Hey!!! i was meant ot play novice but it seems he ducked out :(
respect the chump name your time for a b05

lol
10 bux says u dont show 

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Dec 26, 2002 5:44 AM]
FINE AIM GM AND I_LIKE_BOOBS :)
badAim-GM- can you shut your mouth i say i be there and i will tommorrow 4pm uk time for a best out of 5 i wish you good luck from the bottom of my heart hahahahhah  you will need it badly

NP FINE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE. SAME WITH BOOBS. AND WELL SPIDEYMAN OF COURSE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL N HAPPY NEW YEAR. ITS BEEN AN INTERESTING PAST YEAR GETTING TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AND PLAYING U ALL. JUST REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A GAME. TAKE CARE EVERYONE
THIS IS LUDACRIS IF IM NOT IN THE LIST PPL.
VOTE 4 IMCOOLJ.
BUT THE TOP PLAYA IS EMINEM GIRL.
its now 4:50pm uk time and BadAim-GM still not show he must of run out of pants
Hey Novice, i Challenge you to a Bestof9 one of these next few days. Anytime you like, Just name a place and time.

Chris

P:S = Best of 9 aint too long, me and mark alsways played bo9's ;)
well jimmy as you well know i dont see you as my match but if you arse need a GOOD kicking then ANYTIME just let me know i happy to do it
tonight 9pm uk time, best of 9 room 1.
that will be fine i will send you home crying hahahahaha
beatable novice- ur right i didnt come u win or whatever. i live in usa and its 12:18 pm right now i just woke up ... i went to a xmas party last night and got 2 wasted sorry 
well BadAim-gm- we was ment to play best out of 5 you run out on 2-0 i guess we finish this some other time hahhahahahaah
dont feel sad tho cos jimmy white will get crash too tonight so atlest you aint the only one hahahhahahahaha
Hey, unbeatablefakenovice. Not ganna be there at 9, ganna Watch Stargate on sky1. Seeing as computer is upstairs and sky downstairs i cant do both at the same time.

We can either play at 11pm, when it finishes, or play tommorow instead at 9pm. your choice, if we play tonight make it bo5 tho.

Chris

P:S= And if you think im trying to get out of it, your thicker than i thought you were
cos jimmy has bottle it i have found respect the chump which i am kicking his arse right now the time is 10:45pm uk time hahahahhahahahaha
hey u ain't kickin ma arse i d/c in 3rd game where it was 1-1 and i was also winnin.
Respect da champ  you arse was kick and i will carry on kicking it till you aint got a arse left for me to kick hahahahahahhaha by the way it is 1-1 but did you deserve to win that 1 game or was it just luck for ya  hahahhahaha
here is a update so far jimmy and i play last night we  have not finish the score is 1-1 to be finsh tonight i think ? 
the time is 2:50pm uk time and i have already beat stoney and willie  with stoney i know i will crash him which i did 3-0 with willie i didn't  want to do it but his name was on that silly list so now he is out but i wont say the score hehehehe cos willie is a m8 if you see your name in that silly list feel free to ask me for a b05 and get crash of coruse hahahahahahahah
ok, i lost to unbeatable novice and from what i heard i was told he wasn't gd at all. But he is, i no many dn't like him but he is good and i lost to a betta person 3-1.
another quick update i have just finish playing respect the champ the result 3-1 i must say his game is not all that bad keep it up m8 you might beat me one day but i doubt it hahahahahahhaha

its now 5:010pm uk time my chirstmas mission is all over no more rating again for everyone so i will stop playing now here is something for you all to think about i score 636 in total the last 2 days i started this name on the 25th i lost count how many games i won but do know how many i lost 3 games i think thats a world record anyway like to see someone do the same or better  

ps but i like to finish jimmy off b4 i go tonight  i just love beating jimmy he is so easy hahahhahaahhah
what a great christmas i had on here just come on and i beat everyone which i knew i would  even though the match between jimmy and i got cancel in the end  we agree on best out of nine and we play to  3-2 he just say he won then left so i put it down as a match been cancel as you can all see from the above reply

see you all when the next freebies ratings happens again

PS remember i am the best at snooker no one can beat me i am the king in the snooker room
no ur not i was there last night when jimmy said bo5 and u said ok
the players that most impressed me are Stoney and lklol
EggettreTm and Mark J Williams, definately. :) cya

₪ ЯắPŦǑR ₪
this started off as a good respectable post but then you all sais no im the most blah blah and novice reered his ugly head. anywayz without a doubt follow the sheep

boobs and jimmy

:) respect mossy blah blah dont even get in my top 10. sry but ive ive ever beaten u at snooker ur not even in top 3000

ty 

- SP - 

[img=
http://www32.brinkster.com/theleague/Grey.gif
]
Could i just say regarding the name of the thread the words "fun" and "best" cannot go in the same line... lol
I know I'm very late but thank you sarah ,AKA No 1's Angel, for voting for me.
Well first of all....the most consistant and greatest is Jimmy without a shadow......but the best player on here when at full potential is me.......lol..only joking...no i would have to say Enigma....no one seems to relise that he is working at the same time as he plays.....if u played him at his best....(when he is wrecked) you would find it hard to win no matter who you are.....
what so great about jimmy white does he have another name cos i have never seen him like not in the top 20 of nothing.
Wow a real blast from the past. Can't believe it was 2002 when I used to play FlyOrDie all the time. I only keep in touch with Mossy nowadays and thats not very often.
Nice to see ya back boobs, back playing ? 

Yea seems so long ago this, when i was just startin out :p shame all these guys have been filled with the moanin kids we put up with nowadays, still some great players around though ;)
hey boobs man!!

sup man come play some games aye :)

greetz
Alright Scotty ;)

I've been playing the odd game now and again. Not many familiar names about. Are there any decent leagues about these days mate?
There's probably one or two 8ball one's that still run regularly, when you log on just scroll down and look for the league rooms, you'll be lucky to see someone you know though, most have left.
Dear me that's a name I remember (but how could I forget it) nice to see you boobs :]]

And re-reading this thread is pure reminiscing, the year i started playing then, when I was in my prime :-P

I can't be bothered with playing though nowadays, too many idiots filling up the rooms. We need a 2002 Flyordie Reunion 
Hey JJ and Respect ;).

I've tried playing a few games but I'm finding it difficult to get used to it again. Some good players about too. Its shame alot of the 2002-2003 crowd have gone though.
blasting in from the past. wow its been a lotta years here. miss a lot of good players. hope they are all doing great. 
Dear me, my first visit to this forum and what I see... a topic about players from 2002. 7 years... I miss times when we use to play ladder games with guys like boobs, jimmy white, bolleke the best etc. Greetings to all players who took part in this high-level competition.
shame upa2 aint still around
those were the days :p
Yea, when upa2 was in its prime it was definately the best time to be on here, all the best players played in it daily, once that got removed they dropped like flys :p
y didnt i see my name there :p just joking 
Just a quick greetz to good old FOD boys.
Peter Lustig,Ronnie Okiev,Scotty,Enigma (claret & blue) and so on....
Maybe see you again here one day 

Up North-groningen (Holland)