« Back to All Topics
Who Remembers Essense, Enigma or Staffer..any thoughts on these players?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Just Wondering if you remember these players. i raely see them play now. And what happened to other players like Scratchmaster and Boyznhood?

Any fond memories urself? or any old players u knew that u'd like to mention.

Also just a shout out to Jimmy da man for tournies(and one of the best) and mark j wiliams for all he class he has.
i played enigma the other day and i won 2-1 . ha. he is focking awesome i am so lucky
Ummmm i play about once a month....just a quick game to show all u newbs up :P boyznhood has a different name now
that is mossy maybe he had all the r@ppers names
well eggy is still here......and still the king in here.!!!!!
Yes, I have some friends that I haven't seen in what seems like years. "infected" was my fellow teammate when I first had my first user name "kantotyshaw" (I think). Also, I play Tanx, and the team I'm on is searching for a long time teammate. You may not know him, and I don't remember his full name, but his name we called him was "pyro." we miss him very dearly. sniff... :(
what happened to my old friends tonyman , eviltonyman ,benji626 elmerfudd , nukem, deblin , booma, d.r. sfturbo, nukeu2punk-bigdognuke's friend & sister hotgirlrichbf-your cool even though we fight sometimes then my other friends, liger zero, mike11 a.k.a  dan11,and then there's other friends I remember old friends like major pain , Damage Inc. , sweetheart24, shagdellilmojo, shadow fox , big fro  a.k.a battle tanks, then there's soviet tanker, killer tanx , stringaray, mead2, jillgirl, dirtyharry, willk4food,shadowgotenks, schwartznegger, stardust, meadII,residentevil a.k.a dog soliders, and then there's others i remember like greenmachine , Justin337, xboxgamer a.k.a blingperson- left long time ago, then there's my old friends like junior16,then there's gayblade , miss potatohead, bootinura**, CH4OIC C7HOU675- (chonic thoughts it means) and there's nitroloid- old leader of nitro and there's bigdognuke's friend- roxie racier-old friend of urs bdn& california _babe-the one who just left from chess. Also my other friends, where are you katgirl and where are you katboy and richboy and JD and XxAnkleBreakerxX and where are u goto h*ll - the one who came up wit bling girl for me  and others I may of missed from 2002 summer and part fall 2002, if any of you remember " Blinggirl " still then you'll remember me still , my new s/n is rich girl if you do see this .  Note to all of you if you do read this: 
Please come back! Please come back here, all of you if you read this and We'll be catching up with each other if you call it that like a reunion .
 I would love to see you all again . 
your friend,
* Jen *- (my real name for those of u who don't know) and my s/n's bling girl and rich girl . 

hey there this is Xzibit. i dont play anymore. just hang around every now and then checkin the rooms. have fun peeps. Xzibit over and out.

Whatever happened to the rest of the good players,
  like, Bigyin, bridget/abbey, sagiv, lionness, 
  Zues, i know what(pierre), happymoon, bob,
  austiger/aussie tiger, all from snooker room 1. 
  Does anyone know?, this is from early 2001.
well i have played for over a year on my other name but this is my new 1. i play 9 ball there is alot of good players gone from there 2. i think most of them have gone bcause fod r starting to charge ppl. 

i have a few ppl i can remeber loads of ppl they dnt come here ne more but they where a great fun. i could make a hude list but i will be here all day.

THE ICE MAN/C Small 
"OH MY "HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL THOSE NAMES"
 I GUESS BECUASE' "THEY TRULY ARE COOL PEOPLE" !
YOU HAVE A GREAT MEMORY !