« Back to All Topics
Ok I'm tired of being nice and polite
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I've restrained myself for some time now to keep from saying how i really feel..But this has gone to far.. First you take our ratings and make us pay to keep em, then you made moderators, Then the mod's let it go to there heads and start a banning streak, first miss attitude, then u kick leaf from being a moderator, then you remove POT for backing up a fellow member in the forum (which is supposed to be free speach to speak how you feel), now you decide a new rating rule u dont play for a day you lose rating, then talk about other members behind there backs to other members here, and now you ban a very well respected paying subscribed member who has been here for over a year and very consistant. Just because you feel his name (the name you let him subscribe with) I_like_boobs, because you feel its offensive to woman....Which i'd like to see and im sure other people would also like to see a list of names of woman who play here who are offended by his name. 

All's I gotta say now, Tired of keeping it in....

FLYORDIE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZS AND START GIVING YOUR PAYING MEMBERS WHAT THEY DESERVE. RESPECT AND A GOOD TIME..NOT HEII FROM YOU OR FROM YOUR "MODERATORS"

Which now i probley am banned for saying it but dam someone had to.   :p
Well Said Peachy.

I totally agree. Flyordie has really gone downhill since all these changes. Over half of the Mod's you have chosen abuse their powers and i believe the majority are too immature to be moderators. Both Leaf and Pot, from what i've seen, were good moderators and in my eyes did no wrong.

If you ban Peachy for her comments then flyordie will reach an all-time low. The whole system needs revising

i_like_boobs
KNOWING IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO SAY I AM SORRY, 
I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND APOLOGIES TO THIS SUBSCRIBER, 

IT WAS AN ERROR IN JUDGEMENT I MADE,
BASED ON THE BILLIARDS RULES OF USE AND I APOLOGISE.

regards,
ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG