« Back to All Topics
Kazaa
Posted in 
Off-topic
Kazaa
Posted in 
Off-topic
Kazaa
before, when i downloaded kazaa, for free, it gave me spyware, so i uninstalled it
so i was wondering..
if i pay for it, will it still give me spyware?
because i dont want to have to waste my money to get music without ads and still have ads and stupid junk on my CPU

anyone know? :) i'd really appreciate it
I can't answer your question but I know a LOT of people who have had trouble with Kazaa. E.g spyware, trojans and virus's.

My advice - stay away:p
First of all, I don't see how your CPU would get advertisements. However if you pay for kazaa the sad truth is that you probably would. 
yea kazaa is aload of rubbish... it broke my old pc ;\ get viruses of kazaa well easy even tho it has that virus protector thingy. 

I just give up on all file sharing programmes :p

oh and you'll probs still get aload of junk if u pay for it
okay so i guess dowloading music is out :(
where i live now there are no street CDs so i cant keep up on my music
as in -MC Battles
-releases a few months early
u shud get limewire from www.limewire.com faster den kazaa and better quality dats if u wanna get music just download the free version easy to use and gd stuff on it.
;)

thx comboduke
Never download Kazaa, If you download kazaa you are stupid...messed up two of my comps badly, i was stupid :|

Its not worth losing your Pc over a few songs man.
Kazza has been prone to spyware and trojan problems in the past . I recommend that you dont try downloading this malicious program .
 However on some computers it works fine...
Try Kazaa lite...

or even WinMX.
limewire.com
does that have spyware in in? because i dont want to waste my time
Win MX like Euan suggested it's what i got no spyware nuthing as of yet
nice to get the address? :p
Everyone just echoed what I said.:p
if you still have kazaa installed just download kazaa lite from them that way you dont have to pay for it, it gives you many more options e.g. disable files that might be infected with viruses, no matter what p2p share program you use you have the risk of downloading a virus, just make sure you scan your downloaded files for any possible virus and you should be ok. I have tried winmx in the past and it is not all that great, morpheous is rubbish also.