Best players of 2004
Posted in 
Tanx
Best players of 2004
Posted in 
Tanx
Best players of 2004
hey guys.
I was just wondering who everyone thought was the best player of 2004 ? 
when i say this i mean who has skill combined with good conduct and is easy to get along with.
And please ppl no spamming . I really want to know your thoughts onm the subject . Thankyou for your time 

>>L
IGHTNING

I think one of the best players of 04 would have to be mexicanrebel (aka not tanxster 04).
for me it has to be tank_master and peter01 (he is funni lol)
no way peeps theees these two guys strong_yz400 and TerminatorAzteca they have OVER 700 in raiting and its pretty awsome fightin them. 
Terminator and Strong are the same person and they do not fight fairly.

peter01 dosent play tanx very much.

Minni Me is the best player and I get along with him just fine :|

Bryan is also a very good player who has been racking up Tournament victories.

Other than that there are very few players who are true Generals.
are you all blind? Mexicanrebel is the best. there is no doubt that he is the greatest player to have logged in to flyordie. he has defeated many champions. he is the true chosen one of tanx.
MexicanRebel has come a long way in developing his skills and technique in duels & battles. I'd have to say Mex is the best, after all... He is Tanxter of the year 2004;)

Obliged snipé, more gives birth to freshen theirs memory, I earned of you of 10-4 today.and I have tried that I am a good player by frequent the Tanx all day and never do bankers in the my opinion the best player they are MexicanRebel (mine big friend), ULTRA and TERREMOTO.  Points do not want to show that the player is the best one what is worth is to agility.;)

oh my gosh, I forget to put taliban! He is one of the greatest players on TANX;)
You all know Scotty. was the greatest when he was around ;)
THANK YOU,for the kind words _LIGHTNING-,

Snipey,I am waiting for my birthday presents,(in four day,s time,20Th.New keyboard+mouse,from N.A.S.A.LOL.)and to re-subscribe,before re-joining the battle. 

Overall,the best tanxer of 04,is either Mexi :p or Bryan.Bryan already has his "reward" by becoming a moderator,so maybe it should be Mexi ? Or maybe we should wait till December,to decide who is the bestest.LOL.

See ye all soon.;). 
LOL, funny posts.....
There are actually, many people who could be rewarded as the Best players of 04...
It is very hard to tell these days, why?
Because some players think a best way to decide who's the best, is by rank...
Other players, look how they do in a 6 man op...
And others think of 1-1s..tho some people aren't good at one and are good at others...

This is a very hard decision :p
But, I'd have to say TERREMOTO, last time we played, I thought I had a chance against him.....
Well, I guess you can say I was wrong...
Embarrassing is a good adjective describing our games...to me :p

I really didn't get the chance to play many good players lately, but there are new legends being born as we speak.

Even tho I haven't played that much, I played           O Mestre_BR yesterday, and it was a tie...
at 15-15..I shot a gren and hit him, while he was burning up on fire.:p, then a rocket came, and ended my fun at 15-15... I was sure I was going to win..
Well, thanks
Bryan
Terminator you said you beat me 10-4 ?? What fight were you watching. The final score was about 14-9 and thats only because I did a poor job of shooting the energies befor yuo used them.

Terremoto is very good he beat me 10-5 :|
Tanx is having good players a lot...its really hard to say who is better than all.

1. UnidosRevolution & TerminatorAzteca
2. TANK_MASTER
3. OMEGA_U.p.R

That is some greats players that Tanx have today.

> by M.A.S.S.A.C.R.E_U.p.R [old ULTRA U.S.A]
Thankyou ULTRA 
 Coming from you that means alot .... i respect you as a friend but most of all ..a fantastic player 
After i have evaluated some more players i will give my view on this topic 
have a good day 
TANK

Taliban forces gets my vote, he plays very well, never curses and just minds his own business....RESPECT to the man from the TALIBAN 
The Best player of Tanx:
1.ULTRA(MASSACRE_U.p.R)
2.UnidosRevolution and TerminatorAzteca
3.TANK_MASTER and TERREMOTO
What happend to Pancho/Maximus? I thought he was ment to be the greatest Tanx player ever.
wait a ... hey, why dont you have something like ... Tanx Olympic huh? lol and lmao ;)

regards,

deining
Pancho WAS a great player , but times have progressed and he is no longer the player he used to be .
 However he will never be the greatest player . His conduct and behaviour on flyordie games is atrocious .
Have fun guys
TANK