« Back to All Topics
PC Game Lag
Posted in 
Tanx
PC Game Lag
Posted in 
Tanx
PC Game Lag
I get lag on the PC game and I know others do to.
Why is this? I do not get lag on the Billiards PC Game.

It is very frustrating because as one of the perks of being a subscriber you would think this makes the game "more fun" for one way of putting it.

I despise the layout of the Web browser version.

Will this ever be sorted :(?:|
C'mon surely some subscribers who use this forum have an opinion on this subject?
Lag, lag

I hate it.  I subscribed to get rid of the ads.  I still get lag.  I am beginning to think that it is my pc.  I have tried dial-up, dsl, broadband, and now I am on cable.  It still lags...but not as bad.  I think my pc is not built for gaming.  It's HP Pavillion.  Dell is maybe better.  My old PC was dell and didn't lag.  That may be part of the problem.  Just wondering.  Lata
Ok Jamez tell me the system requirements of your Computer . Then i can further assess the possibilities of where the lagg is coming from... However i do not like the layout of the Pc downloadable version ... But i never use it so i cannot give you my verdict..
Have a good day 
TANK

XP Pro
2.4 Ghz
256 MEG RAM
40GB Hard Drive
Dial up :| 42.6K not 56...but it acts like 56k.
Urmmm...I sometimes get a pop up saying virtual memory too low or summin'. Usually happens when I get lag.

Ok Jamez i dont see any apparent reasons for your gaming lag apart from the fact that you have a less than 56k connection speed on dial up..

Try downloading "X block cleaner" ... This reduces popups by reducing the amount of spyware on your computer .. 
Searcg for my post in off-topic "Got Spyware" and download

Or maybe consider going to my other post "Got Ram" and download that aswell..

If all fails then i will try to think of other solutions..thanks
TANK
We all know that lag is computer gamers worst nightmare but there has to be a way to stop it... try get a 56K modem. believe me it will help. lag might still be there but not as strong. This may not be the best info but its my help. Hope it does good!