« Back to All Topics
My friend Need help Please!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hello friends, I think we all already know me, I come here to ask for help for a friend of mine, his name is Marcios, he is a parent of serious family man and loves to play in FlyOrDie unfortunately he fell on the failure to pass password to another person, for this same colleague said he was going to sign for it, but what happened was that this person used in bad faith and committed abuses with the nick of Marcios after this happened the marcios can not play more in FlyOrDie he makes a nickname and quickly FlyOrDie the blocks, were already many nicknames, and he does FlyOrDie the blocks, he asked me earnestly that I get in touch with you, since he has no affinity for computer science, the utimo nick it was this "SP_PAULISTA", please help my friend marcios, he is a good person.
"SP_PAULISTA" rings a bell to me I've seen him quite a few times and if i'm not mistaken (please correct me if i'm wrong) but i'm pretty sure he plays 9 ball a lot too 

I'm not so sure what can be done on my behalf apart from this seems to be a case for FOD mods 

However from my understanding hes given his account to someone else which I'd imagine is not allowed and now in my vision nothing will be done