« Back to All Topics
Congratulatiosn Mateus Stoque new legend Flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
My son Matheus Stoque began practicing 8 ball FlyOrDie in 2012, playing with humility and respect is now considered best player in the world FlyOrDie 8 ball, I am very happy for that because we know that there are thousands of players, it is a revelation, congratulations to Matthew Stoque the new legend of FlyOrDie.
Hes not even close to being the best I'm afraid.
It's nice that you can dream tho, sometimes dreams become a reality but being a self proclaimed legend on a website with terrible graphics, moderation and poor server stability is hardly worth any recognition.

Wow, what a great family achievement.. 
"but being a self proclaimed legend on a website with terrible graphics, moderation and poor server stability is hardly worth any recognition."

It must be a joke for you to talk like this :D Even im sure you just a troll now
all i can hope is that your just trolling around and making fun. if you try beeing serious ima say good night. your son is just an average player which most of us beat easily even if we not on Form...not trying to be disrespectful...but hes really not that good as your thinking..and far away of best and specially one million miles away from beeing a "legend".

izi and always will be :p
The computer we used to play, windows xp pack 2005 Positive future, b16, 256 MB, you can not on their machines, if he knew would agree with me, playing two years and achieve high scores.
  PLEASE STOP ME GOING MY GAMES , YOU WALK ME CHASING , I WAS WITH MY SISTER A FUN , AND YOU CAME FLOODING , I DO NOT PLAY FOR POINTS , SET FOR JOY AND HAVE FUN , AND WITH MY FAMILY EXIGO RESPEITO.SOU OF A POOR COUNTRY BUT I HAVE EUDUCAÇÃO , The OPINION iS MY MATTHEW Legend , DO NOT disturb MORE OK ?
im afraid you dont know the meaning of a flood.so stop posting meaningless pointless nonsense lies. im also playing on a toshiba laptop from 1998 with 50mb wlan stick and got over 1000 on that way,aslong the Games are running smooth it doesnt matter on the system you play. 914 and 636 are average Player Records and has nothing to do with beeing a legend.

I watched your son playing and hes really not that good..well yes good..but just the usual average top ranked player.

Your not doing him a favor posting stuff like Legend best of thousands of players etc. 

i watched him play two bo5´s yesterday,and alone the people that he played against are better then him.

a Legend has consistance, almost never gives you a shot,had records over 1000, and has gained the respect of others in this game over years.

Im good when i play well,and had records that were much much higher than the records of your son..and even im far away of beeing a legend...but good luck reaching your "dream" in the future
I join Deztination , This is pathetic "Your Matthew" is just lucky for moment ! He up 900 and Down 400 not regular = cant be a legend xD 

Lindomar no play for points lol ? See How u play and How u are on the game 

Bye

Anthony the best legend of fod ever!! 

Mateus Stoque has more class than Magical Skill and Deztination combined.

You guys think you're legends LOL :)
Deztination is more class than matheus .. Easy ! 
I think Mateus Stoque is a really decent player to be honest, top 6 or 7 out of who play now.
Although it's not that hard to be one of the best these days as there aren't many top class players. The only really good ones i can think of are
Lapoueze, Sexy Movimiento and Scarface06.

Yall missing out Tommy, hes better than all of you, you mad? 
Hahaha, very good very good boy :) 
Boy Anthony ,do you want pictures of victories and 7 balls in you ? You never win me - my son hehehe :p
Hehehe nice nice Di Maria, you wp .. (Y) Paul vs Paul m8 hahaha :p
Thunder ,thx we bought a New Car this month.You say like a example of moderator xD .
It's only a game...Respect to all.
Denver Broncos isnt playing bad i heard.
I still would beat this guy tbh. 
Time for a beer Ladies. :*
If somebody is trying to express how proud they are with something they believed their child had done, why not just let them have that. jerks.