« Back to All Topics
again and again lagging
Posted in 
Billiards
again and again lagging
Posted in 
Billiards
again and again lagging
Well tried to start replaying. So much lagging, im quite sure there is some think like memory leak going on the java app. But they still don't want to do something about it. It looks likes they are not able to...
Not sure about the memory leak. But lol the custom engine is not running well, that is sure.
Sorry im a bit frustrated, but it looks like FOD are not able to do or just  don't want to do something about it and i am getting tired of posting on that issue...
Ty Shaun, i know your a very good player, and its important that players at your level talk about it. Im not sure they know how much lagging affect the game. The game is useless with lagging.i think i miss about 90% of my breaks due to lagging:
Some of them because the object ball don't even reach the pocket.
The rest are consequences of bad positional shot because the speed of cue ball is completly unpredictable due to lagging. 
This problem affect particulary good players that are making sizable break.  For exemple on a century on shoot with miss judgment of the speed of the cue ball means most of the time end of break.
For me FOD is a good snooker simulation, and it is sad that due to lagging it is almost useless. 
I don't seem to have any issues with lagging lately.. :)
Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lucky Lag ggs ty Veryyyy very lol :) 
Today lag is very bad. Happens too often, cant fine aim cant control white. Why does it happen so much?
For me the problem is only when i shoot.
Sometimes is ok. But then, even on a soft shot, the white just booooooms around the table
You must be using a commodore 64 if you're lagging on this LOL
And you Mr FTW Warrior, must also be using a commodore 64 as all you play is tanx :)
Sorry to disappoint you young grasshopper but I don't play any FlyOrDie games anymore :)
Young grasshopper ? I'm sure your about 15 or something right?
& If you don't play on flyordie, please feel free to not look at forum posts which no longer or ever did concern you.

Kids these days no respect.
I don't ever recall owning or stepping onto a "high horse"
But if I do find myself in such a situation, I will treat your comment with faith and get off it.

Thanks for the reply :)
I'm sorry but I don't take advice from Randoms who need to create new nicks to avoid bans and hide their identity :)

If I wish to respond to FlyOrDie threads then I will do so whether you like it or not. ;)
Never knew I was trying to hide my identity

My name: Jack Mason
Nationality: British
Previous accounts: ToMoRroWLanD, English Legend, United Kingdom, Regulator, DKEJC, Shadow Phantom, shadow reeker, The Necromancer, Emerald Dragon, Elemental Dragon, Diamond Dragon, shadow emporer, RO_JA'.... Many more that you wont know
Main game I play: Four in a Row, Also Checkers, Go, Billiards
(Not exactly the best billiards player I might add)

:) enjoy Mr Warrior 
 use Internet Explorer (browser) 0 lag .
Yeah, I have super fast connection, updated all software and my pc is pretty hi-spec and I had lag on chrome. I changed to internet explorer and it seems to work with no lag.
Still a Random, I'm a legend, get on my level bruh.
A legend?
AHahahahahaaaaaa

I'm done lmfaooo

Theres only 3 people in FlyOrDie who have more tournament victories than I and each of them are veterans on here.

Come talk to me when you have at least 50 Tournament victories tyvm.
Sorry i havent been on the forum for long.

Yup same for me shaun, sometime the speed of the cue ball is completely unpredictebale.

Im on mac OS so no Internet explorer for me, product is not supported on mac.

Hope they will do something.
Considering iv won 51 Tanx tournaments since 09 i'm not bothered lol. If my nicks weren't banned they would be on that list and believe me they all add up to 51, counted it not to long ago just to be sure. If i had played other games to I possibly would of won Tournaments on them but for some reason Tanx was the only one i enjoyed as it requires more time to get into that game and become good at other than potting a few pool balls on a table which never changes.