Congratulations lapoueze new legend Flyor
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
lapoueze is the best. 
Good player, fair, regular, cool, and not a flucker sitter combler runner loler stupider cryer xD 
TRUE he is the best atm :)

if i can report somethings about "Ðēžŧīńāŧıōŋ" the most unfair player:
example 2/2 9b, he asked me to play last in rail, i accept and he put 9 normal shoot...and its not all.

This is my firt message so i dont use to writte about players but him..he is a shame for community, i hope one day he will play alone.

thanks and GG Lap lol
jealous much Jasband? stop posting lies here,im the most fair player in this game aslong people dont foul combo me or call wrong pockets.

When im playing A-Game im the best 9 ball player on this site..and if you cant admit that i cant help it.

And yeah go ahead and flame me cause i say im the best 9 ball and straight pool player..but its just denying the truth ;)

i also have np to admit that when i play bad im easy to beat,but when i play well im hard to stop in both games :p

Greetings ! Dez

Jasband,i hope you will play alone one day,that should suit most players,Deztination is a super player,as is Lap....stop showing disrespect,and grow up.loser.
I do not agree, destination does not accept defeat, when he loses fight with your opponents, do not have any respect, this is my opnion. ANTONY NEVER RESPECT ....
Spend less time complaining about ones "unsportsmanlike conduct" and more time beating him it gives more satisfaction lol.
Magical Skill , je crois que tu as beaucoup à apprendre car les mots '' fair et cool '' ne font pas partie de ton jeu . Et bravo Lapoueze !   :)