Forums » Billiards
cheating
Replies: 47   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: David Parkinson (Apr 3, 2015 2:11 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]
David Parkinson

cheating Posted: Apr 3, 2015 2:11 AM
i accept that games will be won and lost, but ive recently had a number of f.o.d snooker players who seem to think its ok to cheat on me.... this isnt sour grapes cause like i said i accept that games will be won and lost but if someone could please tell me how to report cheats it would be much appreciated... thank you

Di María

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 3, 2015 10:16 AM
You can't cheat. You just obviously don't like some people's styles of play.

Sullivan88

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 4, 2015 9:37 AM
It is very unlikely, in-fact, almost impossible that somebody is going to get a program designed in aid of their billiards play here, it's sometimes the luck of the ball as they say.

PS: Everyone (can) cheat, but why take the fun and the skill out of the game in order to gain yourself recognition or in most cases (points)...

Regards,
Sullivan88

David Parkinson

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 9, 2015 5:43 AM
Has anyone here ever heard of the flymer cheat?

Lindomar Stoque

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 9, 2015 2:28 PM
Very practice m8 very practice

Di María

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 9, 2015 2:37 PM
The only way you can cheat is by giving points away however that doesn't benefit you, and you can't 'cheat' your way to win a match unless your opponent is giving you points purposly.
As for programs there aren't any designed from what i know and if there were I'm sure they'd get found out and deleted hence the reason why nobody even tries to bother.

David Parkinson

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 10, 2015 4:37 AM
surely if you get people with a ranking of 10 beating you by 50 points.. wouldnt that raise a few eyebrows??

F†W WARRIOR‎

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 10, 2015 3:42 PM
Cheating would be the following methods below:

1.Nick hiding: Experienced Players Using New or Low ranked accounts to steal higher rated players rating = Unsportsmanlike and is considered cheating.

2.Banking: Players intentionally giving others free rating and willingly accepting free rating from others is a serious form of cheating.

3.Professional players repeatedly playing people 1/10th their rating in order to increase their win/loss ratio is also considered a form of unsportsmanlike conduct.

4.Time Wasting:Players intentionally wasting time taking shots to annoy their opponent can also be considered unsportsmanlike.

5.Multiple Accounts: Players using numerous nicknames at once to play against himself to gain free rating is a VERY serious form of cheating & usually results in a permanent banishment if they are caught.

If you spot a player doing any of the above be sure to report them as the more people who report these "cheaters" the more chance of the Moderators taking action against them if necessary.

In order to report these individuals you must use the "Contact Us" section of the website which you can find at the bottom of every FlyOrDie page.

Fill out a report with screenshot/video evidence of the cheaters player information (Service Record) and send it to the Moderators so they can take action.

Di María

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 10, 2015 9:40 PM
I'm sorry but ''players that play 1/10th of a rating on a regular basis'' is cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour? I don't do it myself but that is silly. You should be allowed to play WHOEVER you want to, if thats the case then FOD has turned into a joke.

YesterdayWW

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 11, 2015 7:14 PM
Where can I get flymer cheat?

 iFly

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 11, 2015 9:20 PM
^ I agree with Alex. If you subscribe (or play free), you should be able to play anyone you want to. I play any rating in any game modes, rather than waiting and only playing high ratings. When I get on in the evening, the most a room will only have is 80 players because of the drastic time change difference. Also, I know what you mean... but time wasting also can't be considered cheating even though it's VERY ANNOYING in frames where the opponent wants you to leave. However, FOD put a 1:00 shot clock for a reason and that gives the player the right to use all the time if they want to. I think the player should have an option in their settings on shot timer settings and that would eliminate this factor.

F†W WARRIOR‎

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 1:55 AM
When i said wasting time i mean people who do it then troll their opponents to annoy them in the chat by making them wait and calling them names, that's a more childish form of unsportsmanlike conduct.

I agree with you tho about being able to play whoever you want. Unfortunately for some people specific mods dislike it when experienced players play new players, iv been threatened by a few "EX" mods before with bans if i didn't stop dominating people incapable of beating me, which in my opinion is their fault and not mine for being better than them.

David Parkinson

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 4:34 AM
if you had a ranking of say 250 and you playing guys with a ranking of between 0-50 and your being beaten by 50 points plus.. surely that would raise some eyebrows?

F†W WARRIOR‎

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 1:19 PM
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=33&thread=126784&tst art=60&trange=15

Suggested it before & I doubt i'm the only one, no feedback what so ever.

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 4:38 PM
David parkinson can't accept losing...he calls all players cheats...simple as that,play a combo...your a cheat...play a " tap " shot...your a cheat...win against him...your a cheat....try an hour or two in the practice room like everyone else does.....

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page