Forums » Billiards
cheating
Replies: 47   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: David Parkinson (Apr 3, 2015 2:11 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]
liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 4:45 PM
And another thing david parkinson...it's only a game...you want the points without any effort,who do you think you are ??,soon all players will avoid you,you are disrespectful,you call players cheats,and accuse them of using programmes...( which is impossible ), player put a lot of practice in solo room to improve their game,then someone like you comes along and accuses them of cheating....you are a disgrace and should be removed from f.o.d. post haste.

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 12, 2015 4:47 PM
lindo...he does not want to practice,he thinks he should be numero uno..without effort

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 4:52 AM
lol are you the new david parkinson ?.... saddo

David Parkinson

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 5:35 AM
In response to Liquid_Lizzard.... if you had bothered to read what i had written in my very first post, i said "i accept that games will be won and lost" and when i refer to cheats im talking about a small percentage, not everyone.. you should go back to the practice room and learn some manners

Alsdouble

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 8:06 AM
There's only one form of cheating on here and that is SLOW PLAY. Deliberate slow players should be 'attended to.'

I regularly get accused of cheating..(When playing well.) When playing badly other forms of abuse are normal on Flyordie. It's part of the game.

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 9:38 AM
Dear David...are you so stupid !!!...you refer to a ( small percentage ) of so called cheats....name the so called percentage of cheats ,you have a very limited of ability when playing,you rush shots,you seldom think about position @ a.to b..to c...and when it all goes wrong,you blame everyone else.and thank you for your comments this morning..f.o.d. could do without people like you..

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 9:50 AM
i spend a lot of time in practice room david,playing different shots,stun run thru,stun,screw,reverse spin,"tap" shots...whatever takes my fancy,then i take your points...simple really.

F†W WARRIOR‎

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 13, 2015 12:23 PM
I already stated every method of cheating, theres more than one.

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: Apr 28, 2015 6:13 PM
i have made screen shots of a player in snook...he knows who he is,he is harassing and insulting players and accusing them of being cheats and questioning there sexual preferences,can i post them here for all to see,ar shall i send them to moderators@flyordie.com ?

p dash

Re: cheating Posted: May 5, 2015 4:05 PM
How can playing a much lower rated player be cheating. I often play much lower rated players in wdw league does that make me a cheat?

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: May 5, 2015 7:45 PM
P Dash no !! win some...lose some..no cheat..try telling the poster(and sad loser)
that.........

David Parkinson

Re: cheating Posted: May 6, 2015 7:59 AM
Hey Liquid Lizzard.. im a loser? mate... only losers call other people losers, you like to take a cheap shot at me whenever you get a chance dont you? but when i comfront you or challenge you, you go silent or run away.. you are pathetic

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: May 7, 2015 4:37 AM
heh heh ..says the guy who calls players cheats,throws insults right left and center...Dear david...you forgot one thing....screen shot not so smug now...matey

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: May 7, 2015 4:53 AM
hi cheats,my name is saddo parkinson,if you don't let me win..i will call you a cheat...i have a programme that detects cheats.and if you don't let me win,i will tell my my mummy on you........Dear saddo,the last time we played ?? you only scored 2 points ////then you ran away heh heh

liquid_lizzard

Re: cheating Posted: May 7, 2015 5:26 AM
hello,my name is David saddo Parkinson.i have a special sock,i love my sock.if you don't let me win against you,i will call you a cheat then tell my mummy on you.i play low rank players because i am a bully and think i'm smart....

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page