« Back to All Topics
video games
Posted in 
Off-topic
video games
Posted in 
Off-topic
video games
Well i think we can all safly agree that the average FOD on-line game player likes video games, right? highly correct. but, which ones? i think if youve got the scientists eyes you can tell i like (love) halo.(minor hint,nick name) well what do the fellow FOD players like for video games? go ahead, what video games do you like?

yours 
   truly
        hal:D geek92
Halo is good.

My Favourite is Final Fantasy VIII.

Although I've gone off Video Games now.
I am a huge Halo fan, and I am stocking up on pizzas for the release of Halo 2...

I think the best games of all time have to be:

Halo 
Sonic The Hedgehog
Age Of Empires Series

I defy anybody to say otherwise.

Virus1k1
>2003 National Southhampton Halo Games Runner-Up
>General Of The WS Clan (XBC Ranking Position 4)
>Xbox Gamertag Virus1k1
im with you all the way! i already pre-orderad halo2 collecters edition.as most people call me im the halogeek(92).
I am thoroughly a Stealthy fighter beat em' up kind of guy 

Here are the games i play when time permits...

Splinter cell

Age of Empires 2 : age of kings (ranked 153rd in the world)

Tom clany series

Farcry ;)
halo2 is gonna have some stealth,tanx. you should try it when it comes out.:)
I loved sonic games but I never had a memory card/chip thing so I had to start from the beginning everytime I loaded it up. :(
Ahhh yes :D

Well im a 'beat the guy up on the street' kinda guy, none other that GTA for me, and im awaiting the arrival of San Andreas which is going to once again, number 1 game of the year.. along with the beat em' up, i like stealth and sport..e.g Splinter Cell and FIFA :P

Hardy :D
Actually, Halo has been the Number One "Game Of The Year" now since it was released almost three years ago...

I agree with Hardy GTA is the best game out there and I can't wait for GTA San Andreas :D. Killzone looks good 2
and can i ask which ppl prefer out of Pro Evo and FIFA?

Pro Evo all the way 4 me :D
Pro Evo is awful...

FIFA All the way. ;)
turok evolution is good. bloody. but good.
but still my favorite remains HALO.(all bow down to bungies greatest break through)
i like the grand theft auto series (im egarly awaiting the newest installment) Splinter Cell is great, i like The Sims on my computer and the new spiderman game is really good.  I get to stroll(by strolling i mean swinging) around a virtual verison of my hometown which is pretty cool